I Love microskiff.com!
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[SOLD]

2014 East Cape Vantage
Suzuki DF90A with 110 hours
Ramlin Galvanized trailer
PRICE: $29,400

Due to a relocation, I am selling my 2014 East Cape Vantage. I bought it new from East Cape and took delivery in October 2014. The boat is used and stored in Galveston, Texas.

The boat is a little over 5 years old. The 90hp four stroke Suzuki is original and has 108 hours on it – the hours are low for two reasons. I use the boat about once a month and I generally don’t travel too far. There is some paint wear on the skeg but otherwise the motor is in like new condition. I had it serviced last October at Stone & Sons Marine (certified Suzuki service) in Houston – oil change, fuel filter, etc. I have Latham racing controls on the console (separate levers for throttle and fore/aft). I bought them because they look cool.

All the electronics are in good working order including the running lights, nav lights, 12v accessory plug (in the glove box), 24v trolling motor, on board battery charger, bilge pump, livewell pump, power pole micro and nav system. The five console switches are military spec (nav lights, running light, bilge, livewell, spare). I changed out the livewell pump last year (burned up the old one). I have a Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2 Touch as the combination chart/nav and instruments. I added the Navionics Platinum chip for additional map detail. I got a fishing/hot spot download from Breakwater Marine in Houston. The Lowrance has a NMEA 2000 connection to the motor so the gauges read RPMs, etc. I cleaned the fuse block last year and added dielectric grease to each of the connections to keep corrosion at bay. The trolling motor remote and power pole remote both work and are, of course, included in the sale.

The hull is in very good to excellent condition. I got some minor dock rash on the starboard side right next to the gas tank vent about two years ago. I had it repaired at South Texas Boat Works last fall. I have before and after pictures for anyone interested. There is gray faux teak seadeck under the gunnels (protects the reels from banging) and seadeck on both the casting platforms. No stains, blemishes or noteable wear on the deck. I have a 30g fuel tank. I don’t have a fuel gauge. I use a stick…..

The trailer is galvanized. I store the boat about 100 yards from the ramp so the trailer hasn’t traveled very far. It is showing some rust in all the usual places like where the carpet is attached to the wheel wells for example. The rust is minor and consistent with 5 years of light use. The wheel stand and winch work well. The winch strap is not knicked or worn.

The sale includes a 22’ stiffy push pole, v-marine push pole holders on deck and v-marine push pole holder on the platform. Includes aluminum anchor, first aid kit, and basic safety gear.

I have all the original build paperwork and all the original factory manuals. I have Texas titles in hand for the boat, motor and trailer.

Anchored with the power pole micro

4435533E-0EED-4883-B583-A8ECDC4B822E.jpeg

Dockside at Louis’ Bait Camp

8126A89A-9237-4F2D-BC59-D5032D9FBB18.jpeg

More pictures to follow later today (need a faster connection to upload).

Reactions: Sublime

·
I Love microskiff.com!
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold it. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts