Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm a fan of East Cape Skiffs and their builder in Orlando, Fl.( I live right around the corner from the factory), and that's why I've bought another one of their boats - which means the Glide is up for sale.
2014 30hp Etec - Powerhead is new with less than 15 hrs.
Stainless prop
Host batteries are new Odessey
Trolling motor battery Odessey - lasts all day
Minn Kota Riptide 55lb. thrust trolling motor
Lenco trim tabs New master circuit - factory installed
Micro Anchor stake - New, Remote and in-cockpit control
21' Moonlighter pushpole
Live well and storage hatches in deck
Poling and casting platform w/ removable lean bar
5 gallon tank non ethanol fuel only
Ramlin trailer
Pulls and poles like a dream and will get extremely skinny
Clear title
I can be reached at 407.467.1716 if you have any other questions
Asking $18,000

·
I Love microskiff.com!
25 Posts
I'm the reason Oirider has a new East Cape -- he bought my Lostmen. I saw his Glide during the sale, and it is beautiful and this guy really takes care of his gear. Also Ken's an stand-up guy, very trustworthy. If you're in the market for a Glide I'd take a hard look at this one.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm the reason Oirider has a new East Cape -- he bought my Lostmen. I saw his Glide during the sale, and it is beautiful and this guy really takes care of his gear. Also Ken's an stand-up guy, very trustworthy. If you're in the market for a Glide I'd take a hard look at this one.
Thanks, Phil

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How is this boat in a chop? Aluminum trailer or galvanized?
Had it out yesterday on a lake for wet test - wind was 15 to 20. Ride was bumpy but dry headed into the wind, damp when cutting the wind and dry with following seas. There was less than a pint of water when the plug was removed. Trailer is galvanized.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts