Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking Price: $17k or best offer

***Please note: I am pretty busy and may not have time to check this thread, so please email me if you are interested or have any questions.

I'm moving to Montana in several months and I don't think poling a skiff on the Yellowstone River works too well. I've loved having this boat for flood tides and creek fishing here in SC. It can get stupid skinny.

2014 30hp Etec (around 150 hours)
Stainless prop
Host batteries are new Odessey
Trolling motor battery Odessey - also new
Minn Kota Riptide 55lb. thrust trolling motor
Lenco trim tabs New master circuit - factory installed
Micro Anchor stake - Remote and in-cockpit control
21' Moonlighter push pole
Live well and storage hatches in deck
Poling and casting platform w/ removable lean bar (as pictured)
5-gallon gas tank
Ramlin trailer
Humminbird GPS (pictured)

Specs (From East Cape website):
  • Length: 17’ 0”
  • Width: 58”
  • Real Draft: Stupid Skinny
  • MFG. Suggested Power: up to 30 HP outboard
  • Weight: 415 lbs Side Console
Here's a video of 2014 Glide

Bunch of Pictures:

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
157 Posts
I had the exact same setup (minus TM) on my Glide- no liner and all. Amazingly skinny and better ride than it ought to have. Really fantastic fishing platform. Was gonna wish you glws but youre not gonna need it. Great boat at a really fair price.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Shouldn't last long.

Reactions: JC Designs

·
I Love microskiff.com!
74 Posts
Hi . Interested . Can anyone please tell me if the Glide is rated for 3 or 4 people ? and the max wgt on Coast Guard sticker ? I have a wife and two young kids that might occasionally want to go fishing in calm backwaters or marsh . Thanks for your time and help.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Hi . Interested . Can anyone please tell me if the Glide is rated for 3 or 4 people ? and the max wgt on Coast Guard sticker ? I have a wife and two young kids that might occasionally want to go fishing in calm backwaters or marsh . Thanks for your time and help.
Call Kevin at East Cape but in my opinion the glide is to small for 4 people.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mark,

Mark 1,

Scratch Glides off your list—rated 3 people and IIRC 365lbs. Sold mine because I couldn’t take the wife and my twin girls out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts