Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately the time has come to sell our skiff. We ordered this skiff from Kevin at East Cape in 2014 and have enjoyed fishing over the years. We have it listed and at Rockport Marine by Cove harbor and it is available for showings. Please contact Jeff at 361-729-7820

Highlights
  • 2014 Etec 60
  • MinnKota Riptide Trolling Motor
  • Power Pole
  • Speaker System
  • Garmin GPS
  • Onboard Charger

Water Sky Boat Watercraft Casting (fishing)
Sky Cloud Tire Wheel Automotive tire
Water Sky Water resources Plant Tree

·
Registered
1 Posts
sent you a message with my phone number. Give me a call.
Thanks

Unfortunately the time has come to sell our skiff. We ordered this skiff from Kevin at East Cape in 2014 and have enjoyed fishing over the years. We have it listed and at Rockport Marine by Cove harbor and it is available for showings. Please contact Jeff at 361-729-7820

Highlights
  • 2014 Etec 60
  • MinnKota Riptide Trolling Motor
  • Power Pole
  • Speaker System
  • Garmin GPS
  • Onboard Charger
View attachment 165803 View attachment 165804
View attachment 165805 View attachment 165803 View attachment 165804 View attachment 165805

·
Registered
2015 East Cape Fury 2020 etec 60
49 Posts
This is a hell of a deal. I have this exact same setup ('15 Fury, w/ 2020 60hp etec). I love it. It gets super skinny, poles dreamy and is super dry. Handles chop decent and also has a lot of storage. First boat that I've really grown to love.
I just spoke to Kevin last week about the new Vantage.
Seller - What are you moving into, if I may ask?

GLWS, great rig!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree, it has been a hell of a skiff! I am moving to a much more technical boat called a Stilt, only because I have access to two other boats similar to the FURY(that can cross bays and go outside the jetties). If I didn’t there is no way I would be selling it, Fury is a perfect all around skiff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree, it has been a hell of a skiff! I am moving to a much more technical boat called a Stilt, only because I have access to two other boats similar to the FURY(that can cross bays and go outside the jetties). If I didn’t there is no way I would be
I agree, it has been a hell of a skiff! I am moving to a much more technical boat called a Stilt, only because I have access to two other boats similar to the FURY(that can cross bays and go outside the jetties). If I didn’t there is no way I would be selling it, Fury is a perfect all around skiff.
How shallow can the boat really idle/get on plane get without a tunnel? Also is the draft a true 6”?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.