SOLD/EXPIRED 2014 Bevertail Strike

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tommyboync, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Tommyboync

Tommyboync I Love microskiff.com!

2014 Petterson Aluminum trailer, Break away tongue, Fulton dual wheel Jack, Brand new tires.
    17’6’’ ft Ice blue hull, 72in wide, 6in draft, White deck, Side console, U flex Hydraulic steering, Upgraded digital gauges, Atlas Micro jack plate, Lenco Trim tabs,  2014 60hp Suzuki w/ss Prop. 5 more years of warranty. 76hrs on engine.  8ft Powerpole with new C Monster pump. Lawrance 5in GPS w/Gold Navionics charts, custom ram mount. 3 spare props 2 are custom worked 1 standard All 3 are Apollo SS. Powertech SS prop on the engine. Carbon Marine 20ft push pole. V-Marine push pole caddy, Custom 24in high casting platform with lean bar.  Rigged for a Minn Kota Ipilot. (Battery trays, wiring, 60amp breaker, plug, Mount plate only) No Trolling motor, Charger, or Batteries included in sale. SeaDek Under gunnel pads to protect rods and reels. SeaDek pad on the poling platform. LED light on polling plat form, 12v receptacle on the dash, Garage kept its entire life. Rope wrapped Steering wheel.  Clean/waxed after every trip. Motor rinsed every trip.

Lot more I am probably missing. Take a look at the Beavertail website to see what is included as standard on their strike model.  I had the boat built last year in July. I have expanded my needs for a boat and I am having Beavertail build me a bigger one.  No other reason. These are great boats and have the driest and best ride for technical skiff I have ever been on. You can get out on the nastier days if you want to…. The boat is at Beavertail now undergoing factory reconditioning however it was perfect the way it was but I wanted to make sure all was in check before selling.  If you don’t want to wait for a new one and want a new one you should check this one out.
    Boat has a loan on it.
    I am asking $32,000 obo
    Boat is in Bradenton FL at the BT factory and can be seen there or once it is finished in Orlando FL.
    Feel free to contact me via text/email/cell 

407-473-8921

2. Tommyboync

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/5036701451.html

Here is an ad you can look at some photos in the mean time until I can figure out how to post some pictures. Also can sreach Boat trader it is on there as well. Thanks

3. Tommyboync

4. Tommyboync

Lowered price $30,000. Can be seen at Beavertail. Feel free to contact them directly or me with any questions or interest.

5. Tommyboync

29995 Boat is in Orlando and ready to show.

6. blysccr

blysccr I Love microskiff.com!

Still available?

7. Tommyboync

Yes still up for grabs

8. Tommyboync

Mods please remove ad. I am pulling this off the market.

Thanks