SOLD/EXPIRED 2013 Solo Skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Ryder, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Ryder

Ryder I Love microskiff.com!

Solo Skiff- "Hull Only"

NMZ/Flood Tide/Skinny Water Special
    -2013 Hull, Basically new
    -LOA 14'5"
    -Seafoam green
    -Title in hand and registered through OCT 2015
    -Slides easily in and out of truck bed

Poles in next to nothing
    Has built in fly rod tube, pushpole holders, center watertight hatch into the hull, and stainless lifting bar on the transom

I love it but have to make room for a new one. :)

$2000 takes it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SNMRAD

SNMRAD I Love microskiff.com!

Awesome little skiff.

What are you making room for?

3. Sean_Schlobohm

Sean_Schlobohm I Love microskiff.com!

4. Ryder

Located in Jacksonville.

Planning on doing the same hull just od green color and getting it setup with some removable brackets so I can take my lab with me during duck season.

5. timc@desoto.net

timc@desoto.net I Love microskiff.com!

You must like this style hull to get a second one. Are they as awesome as the SOLO video's present them to be?

6. Ryder

I really do enjoy using it. It's very stable, stays really dry and fills a huge void when I can't always get a second person to fish in the flats boat. I Pole right up to fish clip my pushpole against my hip and make a cast.

7. Vining

Vining I Love microskiff.com!

What size engine?

8. Ryder

I'm using a 4hp two stroke yamaha. It's not included in the price I've got listed. It's rated for up to a 5hp.

9. Sean_Schlobohm

What kinda speed you get out of it? Im seriously considering a couple of these for my son and I

10. rdog8350

rdog8350 I Love microskiff.com!

2k works for me. I'm in Marco Island thou. PM me and lets see if we can work it out

11. Ryder

PM sent. Still for sale at the moment. Real speed- You're not going to be speed boating around on one of these unless you hang something heavy on the back. With my 4 hp my wot is about 20mph. I probably don't run over 15mph most of the time though. Most spots I fish are within 5 miles of where I launch and I almost never burn through the motors 1 gallon of fuel. I do however always keep a one gallon jug down in the hatch in case I end up running further.

12. jmrodandgun

jmrodandgun Well-Known Member

20 mph out of a 4 hp? :-?

13. Sean_Schlobohm

I saw this on Toms instagram

14. jonterr

jonterr I Love microskiff.com!

Must be in dog mph!

15. Ryder

I did say about. I've never put a GPS on it to measure exact speed but it does plane out quick and run along faster than I ever have to run. If you'd like to bring your hand held and take it for a spin you're more than welcome too. But I still won't be including my motor in the sell.

Bottom line is it's a great setup to go it alone, Tom does a terrific job on these and once you've used one they pretty much sell themselves.

16. hookemdano

hookemdano Well-Known Member

I have inquired about these things and Tom says they will run faster than a 15HS with the same motor. So if I can get 11mph in my gheenoe with a 2.5 Suzuki then I'm thinking upper teens with a 4.5hp is not far fetched.

I'm going out of town for a week otherwise I'd be heading to Jacksonville this weekend. GLWS but if you've still got it in about 2 weeks then I'm coming to relieve you of that beauty.

17. wooknows

wooknows I Love microskiff.com!

I have an OD hull with black powder coat grab bar in the rear. I am not completely in love with the color. I like a lighter color, and would consider trading with you. I tried to PM you but because this is my first post, I could not. Long time lurker, first time poster.

18. I just picked up the exact same hull from Tom 2 weeks ago. With a 4hp 4-stroke I got 13mph. I just change the carb to get me to 6hp, but have not run it yet.
    I am really impressed with what it can do for its size and it is a quiet poling hull.

19. timc@desoto.net

timc@desoto.net I Love microskiff.com!

From what I've read, depending on loading, they'll do 12-13 mph with a 3.5 horse motor (that is what comes standard on it) and up to 18 with a 5 horse. Heck, it will plane with a 200 lb occupant using a 2.5 horse kicker. They just seem like a great little hull.

20. Sean_Schlobohm