Igloo cooler (Yeti not included)

$5,990
Bonita Springs, FL
Call or text: 239-571-0383

Length: 14'6"
Beam: 57"
Draft: 5" with two people and fuel
Length with trailer and motor: 20'

This boat has treated me very well and I have treated it very well. I've made a lot of great memories with it but will be moving on to a Salt Marsh Heron 16. Everything you see except the Yeti comes with the boat and is in great shape (except the winch on the trailer which is rusty). Everyone who ever sets foot in the boat is impressed. It has a 30hp 2-stroke Mercury Sea Pro which is virtually indestructible and it pushes the boat at 33mph. The motor only weighs 110 lbs giving it a fantastic power to weight ratio perfect for a boat this size (30hp 4-strokes are about 160 lbs). It also has a 3-inch jack plate so it runs as shallow as possible. It poles extremely easily and shallow. The wheels, tires, hubs, and LED trailer lights are brand new and the leaf springs hardly have any rust. It has been garage kept and meticulously maintained. The floor has been beefed up so it is much more solid than when it was new but the hull still only weighs 250 pounds. Please let me know if you want to try it out!

Video:
IMG_8704.JPG
IMG_8696.JPG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts