Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2013 Gheenoe LT25, excellent condition, kept inside. . . customized by Inshore Marine Products. 50 HP Tohatsu 4-stroke, jack plate, stick steering, Micro Anchor, MinnKota Riptide trolling motor, Humminbird Helix 7 GPS/sonar, live bait well, stereo, casting/poling platform, 6 rod holders + gunwhale storage, large center dry storage, 6 gal. portable, fuel tank, aluminum Venture trailer.
I am located on the Chesapeake Bay in Virginia, and don't use this as much as I did in Florida. This is perfect for hidden creeks and mangrove thickets, shallow marshes, or the bayou. $10,750.00 email: rr.rc[email protected] text: 804-815-8836
Vehicle Bass boat Boat Speedboat Skiff

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm hoping that there's a market for this boat in VA so I don't have to drag it to FL to sell. . .

Where are you at on the Chesapeake? I'm in Oxford, MD Eastern Shore. Have a home in north Florida. Still thinking about what to buy for there, did a demo with Pugar Gheen and the boat was great. love stick steering.....looks like this boat is set up really great.

Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where are you at on the Chesapeake? I'm in Oxford, MD Eastern Shore. Have a home in north Florida. Still thinking about what to buy for there, did a demo with Pugar Gheen and the boat was great. love stick steering.....looks like this boat is set up really great.

Dan
I’m in Deltaville, VA... have a place in the Keys as well. I’ve been to Oxford several times—quaint little town.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Any pics with the boat sitting in the water?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.