SOLD/EXPIRED 2013 Custom Gheenoe LT25, 40hp Suzuki and trailer $7300 OBO

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tguasjr, Aug 29, 2013.

1. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

2013 LT25 special color, mud rear, low front deck, forward battery box, auto bilge pump, front and rear navigation lights with shark eyes upgrade, trolling motor mount with stake out option, trolling motor wiring, Bob's jack plate with stick it pin anchor setup, removable center box mounted on rear pods, rod tubes in rear pods, Electrical switch panel with 12volt plug mounted on rear pod, Pyle mp3 amplifier with Aquatic audio speakers, Strongarm casting platform with Aquatraction pad and Kennedy tie down, gunnel mounted rod holders with Aquatraction rod pads and push pole holders. 1995 Suzuki 40 hp 2 stroke in excellent condition with 2 props (4blade and 3 blade), Strongarm tiller extension, 6 gallon fuel tank and 2010 Continental trailer. This boat is in perfect condition and is garage kept. Asking $7300 OBO for complete package or $5500 for hull and trailer. I'm in no rush to sell. Tico 786-223-8680

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Reduced $7000 obo

3. flyfshrmn82

flyfshrmn82 Well-Known Member

Good looking boat you got man...

4. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Reduced $6700 obo

5. Shane_Ryder

Shane_Ryder I Love microskiff.com!

Would you consider keeping the motor and selling everything else? If so, how much?

6. brunyan

brunyan I Love microskiff.com!

Read the second to last sentence of his original post.

7. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Yes, I would sell it without the motor. Call me and we can discuss a price.

8. Shane_Ryder

Shane_Ryder I Love microskiff.com!

Gatorbrad1...

It seems to me that a "hull and trailer package" is just what the sentence says it would be, a hull and trailer for 5500.00. I understand there was a lot of information in Mr. Tico's paragraph and it may have been overwhelming for you to read. In the future I suggest you take your time and try to comprehend what you read. If you find that to difficult maybe you should just stick to the pretty pictures.

Mr. Tico I will call you in the morning. Thank you for your time