SOLD/EXPIRED 2013 Boggy Creek Diablo 50 HP ETEC

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Paul_Barnard, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Paul_Barnard

Paul_Barnard Well-Known Member

2013 Boggy Creek Diablo 14'3" with 2013 ETEC and 2013 Advance Aluminum trailer. All in very good condition. I am guessing the engine has less than 70 hours on it. It runs perfectly and has a warranty until 2018. It will top out at about 31 with the 17" prop that is on it now. I have a 19" that it runs 34 with. I baby it though and cruise about 25.

The boat has a 12 gallon tank, two live wells, a 500GPH bilge pump, a Lowrance GPS/FF, a Jensen gauge style stereo, a Minn Kota 55# 12V remote control trolling motor and a poling platform. Everything works as new.

I have a loan on the boat, but it will be easy working with my credit union to close the deal. The boat is located in Metairie LA near New Orleans.

This boat is not a super shallow running boat. It has a little V in the back and a nice V with considerable flare up front. It does a very good job in a little chop.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better deal anywhere than this. I am not really open to offers. If you know the market you will immediately recognize this as a steal.

$7900

Call me with any questions 5042028948

Paul

Here's the manufacturers website. The first three pics are of my boat. http://boggycreekboats.com/our-skiffs/v-14-diablo/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This shows it with a Humminbird unit. It has been replaced with Lowrance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GCC

GCC I Love microskiff.com!

I can vouche for the boat and seller. Very nice boat, that's been hardly used and well taken care of. If it suited my needs it woulda never made it to this for sale section, I'd already own it...

3. Paul_Barnard

I have 3 buyers in line right now waiting on schedules to allow a sea trial. If you are interested, PM me and let me know, and I'll add you to the back-up list.

4. Paul_Barnard

The sale closed today. Thank you for your interest.

5. 27moonfish2ndl

27moonfish2ndl I Love microskiff.com!

Paul, If I could ask a favor (I'm already into "a get across the bay" skiff and have been looking for something to fish (alone) some shorelines, that don't require any sort of "ride" or speed to get there quickly. Generally it's sheltered water, and if need be, I could putt there and back in short order. I think I've spoken to two different owners of Boggy Creek, both seem like good guys. My questions would be regarding build quality. I'm aware I'm not getting or paying for high tech. How's the finish is and if it's wearing about the way one would expect. I'm willing to drive up there from Sou. Fla. and order a Bandit. Specialized, single purpose skiff? I think that's a given "yes!" I'm sort of thinking "purpose built". Thanks for any info you can pass on. Crepuscular