Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale my 2013 Beavertail Strike with 2013 ETEC60, which has under 100 hours on it. (I'll be taking it into the shop to get a print out of the exact hours) The boat is extremely clean, well cared for and has been garage kept. Extended warranty on the ETEC60 through Sept 20, 2019

Details:
Beautiful "weathered canvas" color hull, kept fully waxed
Side Console which leaves you with a wide open deck space
2013 Evinrude ETEC60 with low hours
Jack plate with remote mounted on side of throttle
Tilt Steering
Edson Comfort grip steering wheel
MinnKota Riptide 55lb thrust trolling motor
Fly Line Toe Rails
Tibor Push Pole caddy on platform
Accon recessed push pole holder
Stiffy Hybrid push pole
Removeable casting platform with turnbuckle
Sea Dek pads matching on bow, casting platform, cooler top, polling platform and step.
Yeti 45qt Cooler
Garmin 50s with chip
Power Pole 6' pro series with remote
Rod Holders on platform
Peterson Custom Aluminum Trailer with swing tongue, excellent tires
Trailer Spare tire mounted on starbort side
Lectrotab trim tabs

$26000.00
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. DM or respond to Craigslist Ocala listing.

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
No repairs

I'm technically the second owner. I bought it from a guy with a factory connection who had it built. It had 12 hours on it when I got it.

Original motor, low hours because other than a keys trip I took, it fishes in my local area of Ozello, and my runs are 10 minutes max, then poling or trolling motor. So I dont put much time on my motors typically.

Titles are all clear.

Haven't checked this since I originally got it, but seems like top end was around 32-34 all trimmed out if I remember correctly. It's a sweet rig, and I'm the type of guy who likes to keep all his stuff in excellent condition.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's what they call a semi. I'm no expert, but as I understand it the difference is a full tunnel goes from the front entry point all the way to stern, on semi-tunnels it is a much shorter tunnel focused on the last few feet of the stern. They both allow you to run shallower by bringing the water that exits the rear of the boat up higher, therefore allowing you to raise your motor higher while running.

·
Soy un Perdedor
2,520 Posts
Looks really clean. I sent this to a friend who might be in the market.

Where did you find the Redfish tailing logo?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I believe I found that logo on Etsy actually. Can't remember the seller but you might have luck searching under Redfish decals.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't know. This is the first skiff where I didn't chart all the performance numbers. The boat does what I need extremely well and I just left it at that. Something I can check next time. Wet launch trailer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts