SOLD/EXPIRED 2013 Ankona Shadowcast

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mandell1jz, Oct 24, 2012.

1. mandell1jz

mandell1jz I Love microskiff.com!

I am selling my 2013 16ft. Ankona Shadowcast Ice blue in color in like new condition used less than 6 times.Included is a 2009 Yamaha 25hp.tiller (less than 50hrs.)with a Strong arm tiller ext. 2013 float on swing out aluminum trailer,custom guide box/coffin box with plumbed live well and storage,8 gallon aluminum gas tank,polling platform,.push pole holders,rod holders,bow and stern lights. http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/3362203791.html

2. Pmn000

Pmn000 I Love microskiff.com!

Why are you selling? Sweet boat!

3. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

Wow surprised to see another one up for sale, there are only a handfull around. Nice boat, good luck with the sale. I love mine!

4. luckybone1

luckybone1 I Love microskiff.com!

How fast will she run with the 25 ?

5. mandell1jz

mandell1jz I Love microskiff.com!

I am selling do to personal reasons.as far as speed goes she goes fast,however i never clocked how fast.

6. msaw

msaw Well-Known Member

Do you a pic of the base of the grab bar?

7. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

bump for a sweet boat. I hoe you dont sell bc there are some reds for us to chase in the super skinny this winter!

8. ultimaterefugees

ultimaterefugees I Love microskiff.com!

A BIG THANK YOU to Smokey Joe and Microskiffs.com for the opportunity to purchase a true microskiff. Stoked to finally get my first boat and its a badass Ankona that will be all over Flamingo and Biscayne Bay. Thanks again to Smokey Joe for the great experience and this awesome website.