Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Paddling away...
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2013 Flamingo Ankona Owners tournament is officially in the planning stages. Aiming for a spring time date, so chime in and help us decide which days would be best for everybody. Thinking sometime in April-May.

So far, it looks as if it will be the same format as last year. Full 100% cash pay out to first place team win, and a donated prize for largest of the three species being (Redfish, Trout, and Snook). Tossing around the idea of a grand slam prize too, if anyone catches all three of those, plus a tarpon.

Microfiber shirts will be designed and sold, talking it over with possible sponsors for locations, goodies and all that.

·
Sup?
2020 Hell’s Bay Waterman F70
217 Posts
Im hatin myself still for missing the last one. I wont make that mistake this time.

·
Paddling away...
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can I join in on a non Ankona sled?
More than welcome to come hang out and fish with everyone, but cannot compete in a non-ankona skiff.

·
Sup?
217 Posts
I would make a mint selling Ankona stickers. LOL

I need one for my truck. I meant to ask Mel for one last week when I got my TM installed.

·
Paddling away...
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mel is set up to make their decals in house. I'm sure he'll give us some, and I'll make some for the event, like Strongarm Products donated some for the Titusville event. I will again donate artwork for the event, and sell long sleeve microfiber shirts at about $15-20.

·
devilray snob
2,398 Posts
Mel is set up to make their decals in house. I'm sure he'll give us some, and I'll make some for the event, like Strongarm Products donated some for the Titusville event. I will again donate artwork for the event, and sell long sleeve microfiber shirts at about $15-20.
I will donate my logo, and I will also pole anyone's skiff in my underwear for the small fee of $20.

·
Welcome to the family!
621 Posts
Paint

Sweet.  Love the artwork and those shirts.

I was kidding about the stickers.  They would be for all those non Ankona boats to make them Ankona's.   

That way the subject line above wont be misleading for some folk. LOL

Keywords Ankona Owners

·
Sup?
217 Posts
I still need a sticker to make my truck an Ankona/Chevy, hah

·
Paddling away...
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
May 18 and 19 have great tides for Flamingo.

June 1st and 2nd are pretty good, too....

·
2013 copperhead
152 Posts

I'm in!  Let us know about the shirts and how to order.  Don't want to miss this one! ;)
Artificial and fly again?

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,972 Posts
Can I join in on a non Ankona sled?
More than welcome to come hang out and fish with everyone, but cannot compete in a non-ankona skiff.
Hum, Ankona helped me modify my rod storage on my Scout; I have Ankona stickers. Can I play? :D

Anyone wana race? First person to Little Shark wins! BTW My ScouKona tops out at 52mph. ;D

Have fun gents! Stay safe and catch 'em up. ;)

1 - 20 of 177 Posts