SOLD/EXPIRED 2013 Ankona for sale or tade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by blondmonkey777, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Well look like my pride and joy is going to be moving along to someone else because I have started getting more into Redfish competitions and I need a bigger boat and faster boat, Nothing wrong with the Shadowcast gets to where all the reds are at low tide, If I could keep both boats I would but thats out of the question . Looking to trade for a bigger boat something like a hewes redfisher or Back country or something around that style.
    Now for the specs on the boat.
    2005 johnson 25 Hp two stroke very light and powerfull always starts first pull low hours on it
    Cmc pt-35 power trim and tilt only 3 months old
    Minn kota rt-55 SE trolling motor only 3 months old
    Interstate deep cycle battery with battery mounted forward.
    Powertech Sra-15 pitch prop with custom cup
    Custom Seat cushion with hinge in the back and snaps
    2011 magic tilt aluminum trailer with new bearings
    Ice blue hull with white deck
    Rod tubes with rod holders and sea dek
    8ft stick it shallow water anchor aka manual power pole
    20ft long carbon fiber push.
    If you have any other questions my number is 904-625-2185
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. landlord2401

landlord2401 I Love microskiff.com!

Where is the boat and dollar amount

3. The boat is in Jacksonville Florida and pm if you want to make a offer, but would rather trade then just sell because I need a boat setup for tournaments asap.

4. Creek Runner

Creek Runner Well-Known Member

I personally have checked out the engine and is in top notch mechanical condition, and the trailer bearings.

I will also provided any one a compression check at time of purchase.

5. mikeregas

mikeregas I Love microskiff.com!

What are you asking for this?

6. Would rather trade boat for boat but for the right price you can have it pm me with a offer

7. mikeregas

mikeregas I Love microskiff.com!

I have an action craft 1620 fly fisher in need of a motor.

Its a '99 with most of the bells and whistles. PowerPole, trolling motor, etc

Not sure if it is what you are looking for...

8. TidewateR

TidewateR will pole for food

Can we get a price check on isle 4?!

9. Should of said Trade only because thats really what I want to do but if I had to let it go the price would have to be around 8000 have well over 8 grand invested.

10. I know there is plenty of people on here that want to downsize there boat and get in that skinny water and have one of the easiest poling boats around. Perfect boat to take out few times a week and only burn a few dollars in gas and very quick and easy to clean!

11. SouthernBredRacing

SouthernBredRacing I Love microskiff.com!

I'll give you a 1000$ cash Trevor ha. Can't believe youre selling it already its still brand new. Will be a beautiful for whoever buys it.

12. lol Tc it isn't like I have to sell it or trade it. I love the boat and money isn't hurting right now just wouldn't mind upsizing so I can run off the beach more and have more storage. If I lived in a area that poling was more of a option I would 100 percent keep it. Like Mosquito Lagoon or the IRL or tampa. But the Flood tides are coming soon in april and that means plenty of reds in the grass!

13. Here is a Break down of everything on the skiff and how much I have into it.
    2013 16 Shadowcast 3950$
    Poling Platform 500$
    Rod tubes 60$
    Front Hatch 125$
    2005 Johnson 25 two stroke 120psi in both 2000$
    Cmc pt-35 trim and tilt 500$
    3 months old Minn kota rt-55 se 679$
    quick release bracket 100$
    Powertech sra-3 prop 200$
    Galvinzed trailer 600$
    20ft long carbon marine push pole 349$
    8ft stick it shallow water anchor with rope 80$
    Custom back deck seat with hinge 150$
    sea dek 100$
    Interstate Deep cycle Battery under the front hatch 120$
    Total cost on everything that has been on boat 3 months is
    9513$
    Not including time and labor so whoever is getting this is getting a deal! Boat is fully rigged out ready to fish needs nothing!

14. still for sale have a few people coming to look at it next week

15. FlyFisherK

FlyFisherK Dieu et les Dames

Good luck. Hope it works out and you find your tournament boat.

16. price drop 7800 tired of dealing with craiglisters that call about the boat

17. still open to trade for 16 foot plus flats boat just nothing that drafts over a foot

18. warnerhvac

warnerhvac I Love microskiff.com!

Did you ever sell or trade your boat? Or just decide to keep it?

19. Been fishin the boat quite a bit since my last post and done a few other mods got running lights 1100 gph rule bilge pump rigged up and put a bob machine shop cav plate on the boat but still wouldn't mind getting a little bigger boat so I can hit the tarpon off the beach