SOLD/EXPIRED 2013 14' 6" IPB with 2012 Tohatsu 20hp Four Stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Mdischler645, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Mdischler645

Mdischler645 I Love microskiff.com!

I have a 2013 14' 6" IPB with a 2012 Tohatsu 20hp Four Stroke with roughly 30 hours on it. The boat is 56" wide with a very large front deck and rear deck. The entire front deck is storage with a sealed bulkhead door over the opening. The trolling motor is a 40lb thrust minn kota that works perfectly. It comes with everything you see in the photos except the push pole:
    -Trolling Motor
    -Poling Platform
    -Stick it Anchor with mount on the Poling Platform
    -Two rod holders on the Poling Platform
    -Rod holders going into the front deck for fly rods
    -A brand new 1100 gph bilge pump wired to a rocker switch
    -I will also include the battery which is a year old, two brand new life jackets, and a net

The trailer is a 2002 MagicTilt trailer and has brand new Trailer lights as well as a brand new trailer jack. The engine is a 2012 and is basically brand new with just 30 hours on it. It was just recently serviced at 20 hours. It runs roughly 25mph with two 200lb guys and gear. The boat comes with a 3-1/2 gallon gas tank and I have not been able to use more than two gallons while fishing all day. It drafts 4" with two people and poles like a dream. The hull weighs 225lbs and the engine is 106lb making it very easy to tow with any vehicle.
    I am asking 7500 o.b.o feel free to make an offer or trade, the worst I could say is no thank you. I am located in Naples, Florida.
    http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/boa/5156936386.html