SOLD/EXPIRED 2012 Ranger Banshee Extreme

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Copperhead8, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Copperhead8

Copperhead8 I Love microskiff.com!

I am the original owner. I ordered this boat from Ranger with everything unrigged except the motor. I had the boat professionally rigged after doing ALOT of research and talking with several Banshee owners. Wiring, prop, placement of transducers, power pole, trolling motor batteries, etc. etc. Boat was set up with no compromises.
    Factory livewell, all pipe work is anodized (not black powdercoat) with two additional custom rod holders and a sissy bar (removable) on the poling platform. 60 Yam 4 stroke with extended warranty, Bobs jackplate, trim tabs with a custom power tech prop - cupped and vented 3 blade to retain speed and still get the boat up on plane quickly (from PropGod in Sarasota) Hummingbird Gps/ff and a Garmin gps/ff both mounted on the console. I pilot 70 lb trolling motor - can be removed in about one minute with twin optima blue top batteries. Alum loadrite trainer with spare tire and powerwinch - I have the original hand crank. Hells Bay guide pushpole I will not be posting photos - you all know what these boats look like. Of course I will send pictures to anyone with serious interest. This boat is in brand new condition with very low hours. If interested give me a call at nine 41 six six 1 7712. I will not be responding to any comments or questions on this forum. Feel free to PM me The boat is located in Punta Gorda in my garage. $22,000 Thanks, George

2. Copperhead8

3. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

Congrats Geroge.

4. Copperhead8

Thanks 777 - sold to a great guy who will be using it over in the New Smyrna area.