SOLD/EXPIRED 2012 Panga Marine 18' Skiff w/ 60 E-tec - PRISTINE

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by FredFish, Dec 28, 2012.

1. FredFish

FredFish I Love microskiff.com!

After the first of the year, this boat is headed back to the dealer and the price will go up! Hit me up before next week to save some $$$ on an awesome fishing machine.

This 18' Panga Marine skiff was purchased back in July. It's all of 6 months old and was run in fresh water after every use. About 30 hours on the Etec 60. Closest thing to brand new you'll find. Accessories were all purchased new and installed by Panga Marine. Circumstances beyond my control have put me in a poor position to be a boat owner right now (Sometimes life is like a country song...). If you wanted to build this boat from scratch with these accessories, you'd be upwards of $26K. (Trust me, I did it.) I will happily make someone a fair deal on this boat if you're a serious buyer. Clear title, etc. Feel free to call or text me during the day or early evening at 863 two eight six 8O4O. Sometimes I screen my calls but leave a message and I'll call you right back. Name's Fred. The boat is in Lakeland, FL.

I couldn't figure out how to post photos, but here's a link to some pics on flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/89680804@N05/

The hull design includes:

Extended foredeck with anchor locker and hatch
    Aft deck with irrigated bait well
    Side console with steering and Schmitt wheel
    Under gunnel rod holders
    New starting battery
    Twin 6-gallon gas tanks that sit under aft deck
    2012 Etec 60 with about 30 hours

List of accessories includes:

Brand new aluminum trailer with spare tire
    MinnKota RipTide 80 SM Bowmount Trolling Motor with BowGaurd 360 Bracket and Digital Maximizer (80lbs Thrust, 62" Inch Shaft)
    Two new batteries for trolling motor
    MinnKota RTA 19 Riptide Composite Scissors Quick Release Bracket Mounts (makes it easy to take motor on and off)
    Humminbird 408120-1 Fishfinder 597ci HD DI Combo
    Guest 2611A Charge Pro Series Marine Battery Charger (12/24-Volt, 10-Amps 5/5, Double Output)
    Uniden UM380 Class D Full - Feature Fixed Mount VHF Marine Radio, White
    Four Type II Vests With Storage Bag
    Danforth style anchor & rope
    Boat box with flares, fire extinguisher, air horn, etc.

2. nightfly

nightfly I Love microskiff.com!

Really nice boat here. Wish I was in the market for one.

3. FredFish

4. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

could you send a set of photos to NOEETTICA@DISCREETDATA.COM

5. FredFish