SOLD/EXPIRED 2012 lt25 loaded

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Skinny_waters886, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Skinny_waters886

Skinny_waters886 I Love microskiff.com!

Front/rear decks with hatches
    Side console
    Micro jacker jack plate
    6ft power pole dual battery's
    4 blade prop(31mph solo with it raise all the way up crazy skinny)
    Tohatsu 25 4 stroke
    Trolling motor mount
    Push pole holders
    Built in rod storage
    Removable Bimini top
    On board charger
    Continental trailer

I'm sure I'm missing stuff it's pretty much got it all.. Boat is in almost new condition..testing the waters to see if I can sell it want to get into something a little bigger but I know I'll miss this thing.. Here's the only picture I got at the moment but can take pics of anything requested. $12k can call or txt me at 352-279-3246 or contact me on here

Will consider trades for Mitzi,ranger banshee extreme, ankona native suv or similar skiffs.. Nothing bigger then about 17ft and a 70hp or smaller.. Can add cash to deal depending on boat

Trying to upload pics txt for them in the mean time once I get signed back into photo bucket I'll post them
    [​IMG]

2. Vining

Vining I Love microskiff.com!

3. Skinny_waters886

4. mr_gold

mr_gold I Love microskiff.com!

Great looking skiff !! I was just at the Florida sportsman show in St. Lucie a couple weeks ago and took a test run with a 40 hp . it was awesome !!! they had a special decked out with trolling motor front and rear decks , center console for 13500.00. Awesome boat you have, goods luck with the sale !

5. Skinny_waters886

Then add another $1000 for a jack plate and $1800 for power pole.. Was that one with 4 hatches and a built in love well or just raised decks

6. mr_gold

mr_gold I Love microskiff.com!

Yes it was a 2015 with the live well under the front seat of the center console. poling platform, tohatsu 40hp minkota trolling motor. Handled like a dream! Please don't misunderstand me I think you skiff is awesome ! I've been contemplating getting one. I'm sure yours wont last long on the market as their selling quickly these days. Again good luck to you , its a very sharp skiff.

7. Skinny_waters886

Open to offers im gonna get a bunch of pictures tonight and try to get them posted

8. Skinny_waters886

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trolling motor and push pole not included.... Make offer

9. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

Amazing Boat ! You know you will regret selling it ! :eek:

10. Skinny_waters886

Yea prolly but I'm still young.lol. If I do I'll go get another one

11. Vining

Is the motor a 2012 also? Any guess on hours? Is the push pole included? Is the trolling motor batter forward?

12. Vining

Oh and do you have title in hand?

13. Skinny_waters886

Title in hand there's a group 27 up front and a group 25 in the back .. I believe the motor is actually a 2011 if I remember correct but all bought at the same time.. Push pole can be included depending on offer

14. Vining

Any idea how many hours are on the motor?

15. Skinny_waters886

Not a exact number but it's not much where I fish is about 10 min ride then I always pole it