SOLD/EXPIRED 2012 Hell's Bay Waterman - Brand New

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by SOswald, Apr 3, 2013.

1. SOswald

SOswald I Love microskiff.com!

For sale is my 2012 Hell's Bay Waterman with a 60 HP Yamaha and trailer. CCA 2012 Boat of the year. It is equipped as a stock boat with no additional equipment. It is a brand new beautiful boat in sea foam color. What more can I say? If you are in the market for a HB and want to save some money and don't want to wait on a new one then this is as good as it gets. $29,000. If interested please PM or email me at sdocpa@aol.com. Serious inquiries only please. Thank you.

See www.http://hellsbayboatworks.com/skiff-pages/skiff-specs/waterman for specs

2. FlyFisherK

FlyFisherK Dieu et les Dames

This won't last long. Wish I had the money. Good luck with the sale. Someone is going to get the best skiff for a great price.

3. How did I know that whoever won the Hells bay would go right ahead and sell it... SMH. Should of gone to someone who is going to use it and fish the hell out of a badass boat not just buy some raffle tickets to make money thats not what raffles are for.

commtrd likes this.
  4. Weswdb2

Weswdb2 I Love microskiff.com!

Where is the boat located?

5. MaGuyver

MaGuyver I Love microskiff.com!

How can I find out when raffles like this come up. I would love to have a chance and donate to a good cause.

6. lemaymiami

lemaymiami Well-Known Member

That's an easy one Magyver... join CCA (your local chapter) and you'll hear about every auction that they run each year. In addition to a tricked out skiff, guys like me donate trips for auction aroung the state as well....

Besides, the CCA is the outfit that speaks for the fish and inshore fishermen....

7. JBMitziSkiff

JBMitziSkiff Ninja balance is the key... for a poling platfrom

Does it really matter!! Hell if you are that lucky to buy a raffle ticket and win a boat then do what you want to with it. me I would keep it sell my other boat call it an upgrade then sell it it 2 years to upgrade again. Or I got some bills to pay off as well that if 5 dollar raffle ticket nets me 30,000 bucks the future is bright!

8. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

Wish I had 29 k laying around. I would be all over this boat.

9. SOswald

Thanks for all of the positive comments. I wish that I could justify keeping it. I guess you should only buy CCA raffle tickets if you can justify use of the item. I am sure that would please CCA.

The boat is in Orlando.

Thanks to all.

10. Joegar41

Joegar41 I Love microskiff.com!

LeGrand congrats and good luck with the sale ! Wish I could make it mine LOL

Keep supporting CCA they need us ALL, whether we buy one ticket or a bunch ;)

11. HialeahAngler

HialeahAngler Well-Known Member

hater. lmao.

12. Snookdaddy

Snookdaddy Well-Known Member

Ghettoblast777,

I'm not quite sure you know what raffles are for.

Generally, they are used to raise money for a cause and the "cause" in this case is CCA..

It would be my assumption that CCA wanted a highly visible, sought after product to raffle, so they could sell enough tickets at a reasonable price ($25) to justify the price they had to pay HB for the skiff.. 

Every dollar above and beyond the cost of the skiff goes to CCA and some very lucky winner gets a brand new skiff..

It's a win, win, win!

Hells Bay wins because they sell a boat (probably at cost) and the boat is shown at nearly every CCA event across the state ("free advertising" to targeted market).

CCA wins because they keep all of the proceeds above the cost of the skiff.

LeGrande wins because he is the lucky person whose name was drawn and wins a skiff worth 29K for $25 x the number of tickets he purchased.

Everyone else (including me) that bought a raffle ticket is a loser!  Just Kidding, I consider my "donation" going to a great cause..

The important thing to remember is that it doesn't matter what LeGrand does with his boat, because this is America and he's free to keep it, sell it or burn it to the ground...  It's his choice!

Shadowcast777, if you would have taken the time to call LeGrande, you would have known that he already has 3 boats and doesn't need or want another one.

Some people should mind their own business!

13. hype143

hype143 I Love microskiff.com!

27 and ill come get it Sunday..

14. Barbs_deep

Barbs_deep I Love microskiff.com!

Well said. I'm sure most people hating are a bunch of broke D***s that can't afford the boat anyways.

15. JBMitziSkiff

JBMitziSkiff Ninja balance is the key... for a poling platfrom

Definitely any ticket bought for the raffle CCA or any contribution keeps this sport alive and not to mention many other great causes which are unspoken "Cancer Benefits, MS, list is huge.

16. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

Agreed! And that boat will be worth 29k in 5 years with 150 hours on it. Where is 29k when you need it. By the time I sold my boat and got a new loan this thing will be gone and I will be boatless.

17. Barbs_deep

Barbs_deep I Love microskiff.com!

Ya this is an absolute steal for somebody. The worst part is I have the cash laying around.  But I love my "knock off" waterman too much to sell it haha

18. tunnelflat

tunnelflat Well-Known Member

Chase if you end up in this thing, let me know Id like a super skiff ;)

19. SOswald

Boat has been sold to a microskiff member and master angler who has been a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you microskiff.com. The depth of your reach (from TX to VA) and the quality of your membership has been amazing.

20. hype143

hype143 I Love microskiff.com!

HPX haha, i dont have any money.... whoever did buy it got a great deal!