2012 Bossman Tortuga/60HP Yamaha Tiller

Discussion in 'Microskiffs For Sale' started by Redbullmooseoutdoors, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Redbullmooseoutdoors

Redbullmooseoutdoors Well-Known Member

Selling my 18ft 2012 Bossman Tortuga powered by 60 HP Yamaha for $15,000. Engine has around 175 hours and runs perfectly. This is also Tiller which makes it fun to drive. The boat itself runs great. It has been garage kept for the last year and a half. There are some scratches on side and on the keel Gel Coat, but nothing major. There are also some stains on the deck and cockpit that I'm sure could be cleaned up. Comes with 12V 55lb thrust Riptide co Pilot trolling motor and remotes. Has Sportsman Power-Pole. I've recently replaced the hubs and bearings on the trailer, as well as trailer brackets and trailer bunks. I've also replaced all terminals with new ones and got a new brain box for the trim tabs. This boat floats in an honest 5 inches and is a dream to fish skinny and pole. A casting platform with two rod holders attached is included. There are two clamp on rod holders on poling platform. There are sealed holes with hardware ready for a transducer and a ram mount for a GPS. Has onboard battery charger that simply plugs into an extension cord. Back live well is plumbed and has a bubbler. Has automatic bilge. I'm selling because I bought a new boat and have no storage for this one, if I could keep it I would. The boat is ready to fish. I'm located in Orlando, FL Please email if interested. Austin.moose@gmail.com Call or text: 407-455-4521 IMG_0576.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  2. jwh70

jwh70 I Love microskiff.com!

Is this still for sale?

3. Redbullmooseoutdoors

Redbullmooseoutdoors Well-Known Member

Yes it is!