SOLD/EXPIRED 2012 Beavertail BT3 with F70 Yamaha

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Justin_Leake, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Justin_Leake

Justin_Leake I Love microskiff.com!

Not a true micro, but it is simple, shallow, and runs with a 70. Please remove if needed.

This BT3 is in 'Like New' condition with 75 hours. I am a full time guide in NW Florida and I run 95% of my trips on my bay boat. I am not using the skiff very often, and cant really justify keeping it. Everything works perfectly and runs great. It cruises low 30's and tops out around 40, and the fuel economy is great! I am not in a rush to sell, so price is pretty firm at $28,500. Call Justin @ (850) 258-7780

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Luke_WL.

Luke_WL. I Love microskiff.com!

Where are you located? Trailer? Livewell option? Thanks.

3. Justin_Leake

Justin_Leake I Love microskiff.com!

I am in Panama City. It has a plumbed livewell in front of console. Comes on a Peterson Aluminum trailer w torsion axles. Edson comfort grip wheel, manual jack plate, power tech stainless prop, casting platform and removable grab bar on poling platform, loomis or stiffy push pole.

4. Capt. Gregg McKee

Capt. Gregg McKee Well-Known Member

This is an absolutely excellent skiff and I've run it personally when it was at the factory. It performs as advertised and is a very good deal at this price, especially since it's the only used BT3 currently on the market anywhere. These skiffs rarely come up for sale so someone is going to get a great fishing machine without the six week wait for a new one.

5. sea1blue

sea1blue I Love microskiff.com!

It's a beautiful boat. I've seen it on the water.. Didn't you lose a push pole...