SOLD/EXPIRED 2012 Ankona Copperhead for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jonterr, Feb 4, 2014.

1. jonterr

jonterr I Love microskiff.com!

Hey guys !
    This really pisses me! I need to sell this boat!
    Its blue on blue. Has a 70 hp yamaha 4 stroke, with 94 hrs on it! Awesome power pole, i pilot trolling motor, cooler with back rest seat! On alum float on trailer ! I just took it out for the first time since i bought it, today, froze my tail off! Have read about these boats for about a year and a half! It exceeded my expectations in performance , all i did was troll for stripers in cold ass water today! Ha short story, my wife told me not to buy it! I took a 2 day drive and got it anyway! Shes been pissed ever since! Wouldnt go out on it with me! She got pissed when i took it out today! I know yall may not understand , but shes more important than some dumb ass boat! I will take $18000 cash if u pick it up! Will meet u halfway for an extra $300 ! Im 1 hr north of Atlanta ! I know yall give folks a hard time for not posting pics! You know what these boats are!!! If you are interested, my cell is 7064993911! I can text or e mail pics! Thanks

2. Stormchaser

Stormchaser I Love microskiff.com!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwRrKaq0IyY

3. jonterr

Ha
    Awesome song!
    Saw him in Vegas last year!
    But im gonna miss my boat instead!!!

4. what kind of number does the boat get with a f70?

5. jonterr

Quick on plane
    35 mph at 5000 rpm

6. firefish

firefish I Love microskiff.com!

7. tomahawk

tomahawk Well-Known Member

You will always resent her for this. Just sayin, so unless you spent the house money or life savings on the boat or something like that, she is wrong.

8. MRichardson

MRichardson I Love microskiff.com!

It pisses you off!
    She's pissed off!
    Make a choice!
    Me, I'd let her be pissed!

9. mxbeebop

mxbeebop I Love microskiff.com!

She'd have to pry the push pole out of my cold dead hands!

10. jonterr

Been married 33 yrs
    Took that long to find out im a selfish a hole!
    Ha!

11. goon squad

goon squad I Love microskiff.com!

I got a boat for my wife. Best trade I ever made. ;D
    Just let her buy something that you think is foolish then you'll be even. Win-Win  situation. My brothers wife once told him to sell his car or she would leave him. He sold his car and she left him anyways.  Good Luck!

12. jonterr

Ok Short version! I waited on a guy in Fla for 20 hrs to comitt to looking at the boat! Thanks to yalls advice, im backing out!
    Sorry for any inconvenience! I think yall will understand!

13. davefishing

davefishing I Love microskiff.com!

Hey Jon

She will love it once the weather gets warm which is real soon. In the meantime jewlry always works.

Dave

14. jonterr

Hey Dave! Im countin on it! Btw, hows the striper fishin on Alltoona now , and , where did you find those lights you put on your boat?

15. Stormchaser

Stormchaser I Love microskiff.com!

In the words of Ron White...

"Diamonds...that'll shut her up". ;)

Glad you're keeping the boat. As someone else mentioned, it might be worse than just her being pissed off if you sold it. Resentment is a slow killer lol.

16. jonterr

Ok guys, im wrapping up this post, i know its been a little strange! I got a text from the guy that i backed out on, and he felt like i might have indirectly bashed him on the post about the 20 hr wait! That was not at all my intention!!!
    All i meant was, that was my window of opportunity to think about what i was about to do!
    I apologized for backing out on the sale!
    I've been wanting one of these Copperheads for 2 years!
    Im not some great fisherman like many of you guys are!
    But dang!
    I like this boat!!!

17. tomahawk

tomahawk Well-Known Member

Good for you. Glad the wife came around (hopefully) I was married to a dream crusher........Hopefully that is not your case.

18. jonterr

No man, definitely not a dream crusher! She really wanted a pontoon ( i know right?) something the whole family could use! I told her i wasnt getting a floating trailer, plus , if everyone can go , whats the point! Thats why im a selfish asshole!
    Anyway , i had an idea! Why does'nt MS start a new section under marrige counseling or something? It could be a blast! Ha!