SOLD/EXPIRED 2012 Ankona Copperhead CC For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dweave3, Nov 2, 2013.

1. dweave3

dweave3 I Love microskiff.com!

For sale is my:
    -2012 Ankona Copperhead Tournament Edition with Center Console
    -2012 Tohatsu 50HP
    -Float on aluminum trailer with spare tire and spare hub with bearings ready for road side swap out.
    -55lb Minn Kota SM 12V trolling motor with battery and quick release mount. ( not pictured)
    -Large Front deck casting platform with turnbuckle
    -Lenco Trim Tabs
    -Lowrance HDS 5 with Sonic Hub Stereo, speakers, waterproof iphone/ipod dock. Can control the iphone from the Lowrance unit.
    -Tibor push pole holder
    -Under gunnel rod storage
    -12 Gallon Aluminum fuel tank
    -SS prop and extra stock prop

This is a sweet clean skiff and I wish I didn't have to sell it. I'm cruising with up to 3 people at 32 MPH with a max throttle speed of 34-35 depending on the load. Boat poles and handles great and has more storage than most boats in its class. Everything is in working order and is turn key ready to fish. Please call or text if interested.

I'm located in New Orleans, LA but am willing to meet a buyer half way at a reasonable distance.

Asking $16,000.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Say it aint so! Sorry to see you're letting the Copperhead go and at a steal no less. Beautifully maintained boat you've got there. Good luck with the sale!

3. coconutgroves

coconutgroves Well-Known Member

Nice skiff. Couple of Q's:

How many hours on the engine? What's the draft on it? And is there a jack plate? Can't tell from the picture, though it doesn't look like it.

Thanks.

4. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

5. dweave3

Thanks Gramps, hate to see it go...

No jack plate

Unfortunately, I never put an hour meter on the engine. I work 5 days a week and fish maybe 3 to 4 days as weekend warrior. If I had to estimate the hours I'd say 175 to 225 . Engine has been freshwater flushed after every outing, lower unit oil changed and fuel/water separator changed at 1 year mark.

Hull is black with a white deck.

6. Swamppro1

Swamppro1 I Love microskiff.com!

Beautiful boat. If I sell mine and you still have it I will give you a ring. Exactly what I am looking for

7. keckers19

keckers19 Well-Known Member

I have fished on this boat many times. VERY well taken care of and in near perfect condition. Nice boat at a good price. I know he has a lot more than this into the boat.

8. dweave3

Bump, Motivated to sell.

9. monte

monte I Love microskiff.com!

nice rig, would love to pick it up but i cant store it in my garage.

10. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

Whats next? Season is getting right for the big boys. I know you probably wont miss that.

11. treykramer

treykramer I Love microskiff.com!

bump for a sweet skiff

12. dweave3

13. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Hoooorah! Congratulations David! Let me know when you'll be over here to demo the new boat. :cool: