Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Re-powering the HB Waterman 18 tunnel hull with a short shaft Tohatsu for the shallow Texas waters, so this needs to go. I believe NADA is 5800 on these units. This one has a custom Baumann Blaster propeller and runs like a top. Looks like the Tohatsu has same spline, so prop stays with me if that is the case, I was throwing it in as a courtesy at this price.

Reason for sale is it doesn't work with my tunnel hull setup from HB, too much height for my current poling platform and I don't feel like going through the process of new one, easier to just slap a new motor on etc etc...so offering it here to see if anyone is interested in an extremely low ~100 hr motor.

Price $4.5k as is

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
edited for a couple mistakes, NADA was typo

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Feel free to let me know if this pricing is realistic or not, have no experience selling a used motor

·
I Love microskiff.com!
487 Posts
I'm not a potential buyer but if I were selling it I would figure out the cost have it converted to remote steering and have that info/price available for potential buyers. There are alot more people buying that motor for center console boats than for tiller boats. They can always do the research on their own but why not make it easy for someone to pull the trigger.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, price is low to move it. If not, it will end up taking garage space. I’m awaiting some diagnostic numbers for those interested.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
A09983E8-5CB4-491E-BB44-C6225466F0C7.jpeg
Update for the interested.

Engine diag came back 98hrs in motor, half of those under 1000rpm, so apparently I “troll” around aimlessly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts