SOLD/EXPIRED 2011 RiverHawk B-60 B.M.T ( Heavy Pics)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JESUS_ROMERO, Oct 11, 2012.

1. JESUS_ROMERO

JESUS_ROMERO I Love microskiff.com!

I hate to sell it but need the money for a business oppturnity I am pursuing. There is some finishing to be done on the decks and you complete the wiring. This boat and trailer have been only been used 2 timesand garaged kept. Both items are in new shape. Asking $4,900 obo.                                Contact JR 786-262-1364. PM me or call me for additional info. Title in hand.                               Boat is located in south miami. Here is the info listed below:

Boat:

2010 RiverHawk B-60 with optinal flat floor.
    No permanent mods made.
    Have all new in package ready to be wired: Bilge pump, led front light, rear led light w/holder. Switch panel 5 switches and outlet not shown. Also comes with custom bow trolling motor bracket and Minkota 52lb 12v freshwater motor.
    Front and Rear casting decks removeable made from 3/4 Nidacore with 1708 bixal. Still have some finishing to do but minor. Also will include half a sheet of nidacaoe with bixal and resin and gel coaqt to complete project.

Motor:

2003 Mercury 25hp 2 stroke, short shaft and pull rope, tiller.
    This motor runs flawless and was purchased from orginal owner which was garaged kept. By the looks of use this motor is very low in hours. All decals in great shape and have no fade. Also comes with orginal owners manual and tool pouch. Again motor is in excellent shape.

Trailer:

2010 Com Fab galvanized trailer. With tongue jack and spare tire bracket and tire. Again this trailer has less than 10 miles on it and is new. This trailer is the correct one for the riverhawk boats and made to fit.

If you are looking for a garaged kept B.M.T. in excellent than look no further. Again asking $4,900 obo. Contact JR 786-262-1364.

Here are some pics of before the mods:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Motor:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boat with removeable decks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have additional pics and also build pics.

Thank you.  [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif]

2. JESUS_ROMERO

Price Reduced to $3900.  Keep in mind the bottom of the decks F/R still need to be gelcoated.  Here is the link of my build out. http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1308019157/14#14

3. JESUS_ROMERO

**** Reduced to $3,200 Firm ****

4. JESUS_ROMERO

Well I forgot this ad was still here. My buddy have given me a deposit on the boat and his wife said no. It took him over 3 weeks to let me know he wasnt buying it. This time dont post sold til all money in hand. Lesson learned.

:)  Back up for sale for $3,200 Firm for M/S members :)

Contact JR  786-262-1364