SOLD/EXPIRED 2011 Mitzi Skiff 17cc w/ 70hp Yamaha 4-stroke GREAT CONDITION

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Reefgoer, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Reefgoer

Reefgoer I Love microskiff.com!

2011 Mitzi Skiff 17cc – Great shallow water boat and technical polling skiff

- Garmin 441S GPS and Sounder
    - Minn Kota 55 SE - 55lb trolling motor with light weight aluminum bracket, Deep cycle trolling motor, plug to 50 amp breaker
    - Carbon Fiber casting platform (not pictured)
    - 35qt Yeti cooler in front of console with tie down straps
    - Stainless Steel Prop
    - Dry box for under console
    - 2011 Yamaha 70hp 4-stroke – 4 years left on warranty – GREAT GAS MILEAGE – 67 hours
    - Fuel/Water separator
    - Full composite construction – NO WOOD
    - 2 removable 6.5 gallon fuel tanks
    - 2006 Road King Torsion Axle Trailer w/ self retracting buckles – new lights, wiring, jack, winch strap, spare tire w/ mount, safety cables

So….this is my baby and I hate to see her go, but with a new house and the wife in grad school, it has to happen. I’ve taken care of this boat with the plans of having it for 20 years and she’s in near-perfect condition. She’s made countless trips trout fishing in open water in the morning, and sight fishing reds in the afternoon. She’ll do 40mph with myself and gear, and 36 with 2 guys. She is happiest at 27mph and 3700rpm, burning next to no gas…somewhere around 5-7 miles per gallon. Boat, motor and trailer weigh 1450 pounds and I have no problem towing it with a Honda CRV….and I get 17mpg on the highway. COMPLETE PACKAGE.

I have over $22,000 invested and am asking $18,000. I’m located in New Orleans. For more info call Blake at 561-twofivefour-8102, or email blakefgill at gmail.com

I can't figure out how to post pics, but email me and I'll get them to you. She's the seafoam green color.

2. Reefgoer

3. biochemken

biochemken Well-Known Member

Sweet boat, man. Been looking at similar models myself. I wish you were in Central Florida so I could get a closer look at her. Still, she shouldn't last long if there's anyone in your neighborhood!

4. disporks

disporks I Love microskiff.com!

Just saw it browsing CL, Nice skiff good luck on the sale!

5. braces43

braces43 I Love microskiff.com!

Great boat. I just bought a 2007 17' Mitzi. Could you tell me how you have the trolling motor hooked up. Is the trolling motor battery in the console, stern or bow? Where are you plugging the trolling motor in? I am going to add a trolling motor to mine and not sure what is the best set-up. Any info is greatly appreciated. Good luck with the sale.

6. contenderv07

contenderv07 I Love microskiff.com!

great looking skiff!! GLWS

7. Reefgoer

Thanks guys.

Orthoman: The trolling motor battery is in the front hatch with the fuel tanks. I have a plug on the front bulkhead going to a 50amp circuit breaker mounted to the bulkhead inside of the front hatch.

8. Reefgoer

9. Reefgoer

10. treykramer

treykramer I Love microskiff.com!

awesome boat.. wish I had that color on mine

11. Paul_Barnard

Paul_Barnard Well-Known Member

This is another deal I wish would pop up after I get situated in my new house.