SOLD/EXPIRED 2011 Gheenoe LT 25 Raptor it's worth a look!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by lcfr1325, Jul 30, 2013.

1. lcfr1325

lcfr1325 I Love microskiff.com!

I am selling my 2011 Gheenoe LT 25 Raptor that is fighting lady yellow. Here is a link for pictures on Craigslist www.http://cfl.craigslist.org/boa/3970718179.html . It has a 25 hp Mercury 2 stroke used to reduce weight and is very sought after for this application. The motor is mounted on a Bob's Hydraulic jack plate to the hull using Strongarm backing plates. I have added a larger poling/ seated platform so it is more comfortable and user friendly. The tower is constructed of professionally welded aluminum and star board. The poling platform measures 30"w by 24" deep, seat 29" wide by 17 1/2" deep. There are 2 rod holders welded onto the back keeping your poles within easy reach and out of the way. There are spaces for 4 more rods on the side gunnels with tip protectors in the bow. The Mercury throttle is mounted on the right side of the seat and engineered so the trim and jackplate can be easily operated with your thumb. The stick steering is mounted on the left of the seat with a Strongarm handle. The stick steering is the best way to go for me because it keeps everything simple and eliminates trying to dodge a steering console while sitting down and fishing in the back. There is also a center storage box is 30" long by 17" wide mounted in the floor length wise and it makes it really easy to get around while fishing. A Minn Kota Riptide 55 Co-Pilot remote control trolling motor was mounted on the bow by Custom Gheenoe in Titusville, FL with proper wire size and circuit breaker. A battery is mounted under the front deck in a battery tray to keep it in place. It is really nice to sit in the seat in the back control the motor in the front with the touch of a button. There is still plenty of storage located under the front deck. The access panels to the bow and rear deck have custom made covers to help keep things clean and drier inside. The rear has a new bilge pump with a switch and a 6 gallon fuel tank. The trailer is an aluminum Continental trailer with aluminum 5 star rims with the folding tongue. It fits very nice in my garage. This will allow you to keep it in a small garage and avoid paying to keep it at a storage facility. If you have any further questions email me please. I check my email often and if you see the ad the boat is still available. Please be serious if you contact me and I have title in hand. Almost forgot, it even has a cup holder. This boat is over $16,000 new so the price I am asking is in line for this boat that is less than 2 years old. There is always room for negotiating. This boat is awesome!! Thanks for reading.

2. lcfr1325

lcfr1325 I Love microskiff.com!

The price is $10,900 and I am taking serious offers. I have already had a lot of interest but until money is in hand the boat will stay up on this site. Send me some serious offers please. Call or text me (352)516-8329.

Thanks