Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this rig in 2012 and have fished it hard with no complaints. It has a 60 etec tiller which has been flawless and serviced as needed along the way. I'm not sure of hours but I would confidently say less than 500. This was one of the original caimens with hatches on the deck and a crustacean well. It has a few cosmetic nicks and dings as would be expected
in an 8 year old boat. Boat is located near charleston SC. I would like to sell the 24 foot stiffy extreme that I have with it. Pics show most of the details.. Call/ text me with questions. 843-514-6487.
Asking $23,500 with the pole...

IMG_3267.jpg
IMG_3266.jpg
IMG_3265.jpg
IMG_3264.jpg
IMG_3263.jpg
IMG_3262.jpg
IMG_3270.jpg
IMG_3260.jpg

·
I Love microskiff.com!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One other detail not shown in pics...
this boat has the upgraded 22 gallon gas tank. Nice for multiple day trips....
Thanks

·
I Love microskiff.com!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price drop.... $22,500.... and that includes the $1500 23 foot stiffy extreme... if you've never poled with one you're missing out... great combo...

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3 Posts
Have fished this boat plenty. This is a tournament winning machine and runs flawless. If you've never fished a Caimen do yourself a favor.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice skiff, glws!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know this skiff extremely well. It is the first to have a crustacean well. Has one off pushpole holders is was laid up with special aero space laminates. There’s a video of Kev with it on the East Cape site. A awesome fishing machine. Worth every penny.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Price reduced to $20k... not going any lower... I’ll be on the water today up around Awendaw if anyone wants to see her...

·
I Love microskiff.com!
13 Posts
The Caimen is a hell of a skiff, I have a 2010 center console , not trying to dog the post or anything but in the photos it appears to be fished very hard or very dirty one, try possibly getting it detailed by a pro and reposting new photos it could help , just wanting to help with the sell, anyone that has fished a Caimen will know how special and tactical this skiff is , if it is permanent scuffs and wear and tear you may have to go in the upper teens to sell , just my opinion. good luck with sell! - tight lines

1 - 19 of 19 Posts