Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this rig in 2012 and have fished it hard with no complaints. It has a 60 etec tiller which has been flawless and serviced as needed along the way. I'm not sure of hours but I would confidently say less than 500. This was one of the original caimens with hatches on the deck and a crustacean well. It has a few cosmetic nicks and dings as would be expected
in an 8 year old boat. Boat is located near charleston SC. I would like to sell the 24 foot stiffy extreme that I have with it. Pics show most of the details.. Call/ text me with questions. 843-514-6487.
Asking $23,500 with the pole...

Technology Gas Electronic device Games Machine
Product Furniture Automotive exterior Floor Baggage
Vehicle Metal
Vehicle Automotive exterior Boat Skiff Machine
Vehicle Speedboat Bass boat Boat Room
Table Design Furniture Machine Chair
Vehicle Bass boat Boat Speedboat Watercraft
Vehicle Table Boat Floor Furniture

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know this skiff extremely well. It is the first to have a crustacean well. Has one off pushpole holders is was laid up with special aero space laminates. There’s a video of Kev with it on the East Cape site. A awesome fishing machine. Worth every penny.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
13 Posts
The Caimen is a hell of a skiff, I have a 2010 center console , not trying to dog the post or anything but in the photos it appears to be fished very hard or very dirty one, try possibly getting it detailed by a pro and reposting new photos it could help , just wanting to help with the sell, anyone that has fished a Caimen will know how special and tactical this skiff is , if it is permanent scuffs and wear and tear you may have to go in the upper teens to sell , just my opinion. good luck with sell! - tight lines

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.