SOLD/EXPIRED 2011 East Cape Caimen **Brand New**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by cor21e, Sep 15, 2011.

1. cor21e

cor21e I Love microskiff.com!

2011 East Cape Caimen.... BRAND NEW. NEVER BEEN IN THE WATER. 0 hours.

http://vimeo.com/25534870

http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb339/lov2fish1/

2011 East Cape Caiman,East Cape Caimen 2011 BRAND SPANKING NEW!! NEVER USED!! PRIVATE SELLER HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN THE PROPELLER OUT OF THE BOX!! YOU CAN SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND GET IT NOW! NO WAITING!! BRAND NEW RAM-LIN TRAILER WITH LED, SPARE TIRE, REMOVABLE TONGUE, INCLUDED. THE BOAT HAS AN EVINRUDE E-TEC 60 HP ON IT. Here is some technical info on the skiff: It has been in a garage the entire time. The Caimen is perfect for backcountry and skinny water fishing. Huge casting deck.Length: 17' 10"Width: 60"Draft: Real draft 4 to 6 inches loaded with 2 anglers.Color: Sea Foam GreenPower: Evinrude E-tech 60hp. Poling Tower: Custom Anodized platform with infused light-weight composite insert. Upgrades: Center console rigged (a $2000 upgrade). Sea foam green color. Trolling Motor Pre-rigged and ready to add trolling motor. Custom Seat Cushions. Standard Features: Vinyl-Ester Resin used throughout construction. Vacuum Infused Hull, Deck and Liner. Lightweight High Density Core Construction. Massive Oversized Stringer System Infused to hull. Triple Bond No Fail Hull, Cap, Liner and Stringers. Military Spec Waterproof Switches. Full Nav Lights (Flip-up stern/stainless Shark Eyes on Bow). Under Gunnel rod storage for 8 rods up to 10'. Push Pole holders. AGM Cranking Battery. No Snag oversized Rod tubes 6' deep. Custom Anodized Poling Platform with infused light-weight Composite insert. Polished 12X9 Lenco Trim tabs. Ergonomic Stainless Steel steering wheel with power knob. All controls and guages are premium vs. Standard OEM supplied. Heavy duty rub rail. Custom No-slip Easy to Clean non-skid surface. Clean and clutter free wiring and fuse block. 10' wide walkable gunnels provide safe and easy footing. Fully furnished interior/storage areas with flush bottom mounted drains. Easy access to to all pumps and wiring. Original East Cape Hull Design. Deepest'Driest spray rails in this segment of skiffs (Industry first). Five-Year Warranty, Including Gel-Coat. TRAILER: Custom Ram-Lim Torsion Axle with full Stainless Steel Hardware. LED Lights. Spare Tire and Mount. Removable Neck for easier garage storage.

$25,900 OBO

Also Have G loomis pushpole and Yeti 50qt cooler for sale. Both brand new, never used. Yeti is still in box.

Please Call Brandon if you are interested-  239-340-6881

2. East_Cape

East_Cape Well-Known Member

Skiff is ready for water,clean, and needs a new home...
    If anybody needs more info please call me
    Kevin

3. mdiaz707@gmail.com

mdiaz707@gmail.com I Love microskiff.com!

Is 26,000 the asking price on this skiff? Wondering because Ive seen 4 or 5 different adds each with a different price.

4. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

what kind of speed did you guys get out of her during the video. she looks bare bones gotta be at least sub 40's.

5. cor21e

6. cor21e