SOLD/EXPIRED 2011 custom gheenoe NMZ

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bissell, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

I hate to say it but up for sale is my 2011 custom gheenoe NMZ. I absolutely love this boat, I'm just ready to move on to the next step. There hasn't been a place I couldn't go and this thing has lots of fish mojo!

Note; the tiller extension pictured is not included. However I do have a TUFF-tiller I will include in the sale.
    The yeti is also not included. 

The hull has front and read decks. A large center box with a stainless locking latch. A stainless pop up cliet in the nose cap. The front deck has tie downs for a yeti 35 to use as a casting platform. The rear deck has a strong-arm polling platform with seadek,  fold down anchor light, custom push pole holder and a rod holder. Both decks, the center box and the floor all have seadek also. The gas tank is a brand new 6 gallon tempo, which is located forward under the front deck. On the transome is a bobs mini jack plate. 5x7 custom trim tabs. Under the rear deck is an onboard battery charger.  Bilge pump. The switch panel and fuses. Stiffy push pole holders. A 12' stiffy canoe pole. Everything as far as aluminum has been powdercoated black.  LED nav lights including the anchor light.

The motor is a super clean 1999 merc 15 2 stroke. Set up for electic start, but no starter. The motor runs strong and never skips a beat. I just recently replaced everything in the carb. The shifter cables and tiller and bushings. As well as the pull cord. Motor starts right up and pushes the boat about 23-24 solo and 20-21 with two people and a loaded yeti 35.

The trailer is a 2011 continental. The axel is on top of the spring to lower the trailer. The bunks have been fitted to get the boat as low as possible. It can be launched Anywhere.

The boat is located in Titusville but I can take it to castaway customs in rockledge any day of the week. I'm asking 4,000 OBO boat motor trailer. Not looking to separate anything at this time. You can reach me at 321-543-4045 serious inquires only please. I don't get on the forums as much as I used to so the phone is your best bet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bissell

I forgot to mention the boat was built with a fully composite transom

3. Bissell

Re: 2011 custom gheenoe NMZ SOLD!!!

SOLD!!! :D

4. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

5. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

fast boat fast sale :cool:

6. Bissell

lots of noes popping up for high prices!! maybe i listed too low? ;D

7. Snooknut

Snooknut Well-Known Member

Your price was fair. That why the others are still for sale ;D

8. tomahawk

tomahawk Well-Known Member

Yeah like the dude that wants $5700 for a highsider with a 9.9....