SOLD/EXPIRED 2011 Carolina skiff J-16

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by MUD_MINNOW, Mar 30, 2013.

1. MUD_MINNOW

MUD_MINNOW I Love bumping bottom early in the morning

Better than new condition 2011 Carolina skiff J-16. Hull still has three years of warranty left and motor has two. Skiff has a large rear deck with four flush mounted rod holders, a custom 8 gallon circulated live well, stern light, and labeled toggle switches. 6 month old SRM-24 deep cycle interstate battery, and a 6 gallon gas tank. The large front deck had two flush mounted rod holders, bow light, and a 54 lb Motorguide 12V saltwater series trolling motor (1 year old) . Motor is a 25 HP yamaha two stroke, electric start or pull start, 6V alternator, new alum prop, tiller extension, and hydrofoil. Galvanized trailer with LED taillights, alum spare tire carrier with new spare, plastic running boards (not carpet), liquid bath hubs, such new springs and hardware they have never been in water. Skiff also comes with a removable bench seat that was two flush mounted rod holders and two cup holders. Will run 30 MPH fully loaded and a 200lb person.This skiff is better than new condition!!!! Must see!!! Cleaner than clean. Reason for selling (New addition to family and need to upgrade to a larger boat)$ 7,200 not sure how to ad pictures.... Text me or someone please tell me how and I will try
    Contact me at. 90four-8one4-74eight8

2. MUD_MINNOW

MUD_MINNOW I Love bumping bottom early in the morning