SOLD/EXPIRED 2011 Beavertail Vengengance For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by HMBounds, Jan 6, 2015.

1. HMBounds

HMBounds I Love microskiff.com!

2011 Beavertail Vengeance

Start off 2015 with Beavertail’s finest one of a kind custom 18FT Beavertail Vengeance.   This boat is and always will be an eye catcher.  Garage kept with all the LOADED options.   If you are in the market you know how well this boat rides and poles (This is not the BT3 model). This Skiff was upgraded in 2014 by Beavertail and motor has been serviced and maintained by Atlantic Marine.   For a list of standard features, visit http://www.beavertailskiffs.com/?page_id=5/.
       Additional options/accessories include custom gel coat color and hand taped non- skid pattern with teak rod gunnel holders on both port and starboard side. This skiff is powered by a Yamaha F70 4-stroke with 348 hours with one year warranty left.  Includes a PowerTech SCD3 stainless prop, custom one inch set back jack plate custom painted to match outboard , trim tabs, pre-rigged removable 24v trolling motor (includes: 2 deep cycle batteries, Minn Kota removable mount, 60 AMP breaker, plug & receptacle & built in recharging system) Minn Kota 80lb hand control trolling motor (Riptide SM series # RT80/SM/L) 3 bank battery charger, six foot talon with two remotes, Garmin 441s GPS Map/Depth 200kz thru hull transducer, live well w/light and tournament oxygen system that will keep anything alive.   Custom powder coated Edson steering wheel, casting and polling platform, upgraded matching cushions, upgraded gas shocks in lockers, LED navigation lights, under gunnel rope lighting, Sea Dek 10mm (color Faux Teak) under gunnels, casting and polling platform, blue under water light, custom installed JL Audio 8.8 in marine speakers, 7.5 JL Audio on lower console followed by offset tweeters attached to a four channel Amp with Aux cable adaptor.   This sexy Beavertail not only looks and performs exceptional; its sound will catch anyone’s attention on the water.   Custom aluminum AmeraTrail with upgraded rollers, straps, and rims, full custom boat cover and MUCH MUCH more.   A must see!!! Skip the wait, this skiff is ready to roll out of the garage. For more questions or pictures, contact Hunter at (386) 689-2047.   Serious inquires only please!!!  The skiff is located in Saint Marys, GA for pickup or a reasonable delivery is available.   $34,500.  Don’t wait; first come first serve - will not hold for wife’s permission.

2. HMBounds

!!!!! Price REDUCED!!!!!

Appreciate everyone who has called this week.  If you would like pictures please email bounds.hunter@yahoo.com. 

$31,500

3. Capt. Gregg McKee

Capt. Gregg McKee Well-Known Member

Here are some photos.  Beautiful boat at an excellent price. Love the F70 on this rig.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. HMBounds

Re: 2011 Beavertail Vengeance For Sale

Thanks to Capt. Gregg Mcee he was able to load some photos. Appreciate everyone who has called. Boat might be getting a new home soon, don't wait.

5. HMBounds

Re: 2011 Beavertail Vengeance For Sale

Great talking to everyone who has called and emailed. Wanted to add another contact number at (912) 409-9487.

Also just had the water pump replaced and oil changed this weekend.

6. HMBounds