SOLD/EXPIRED 2011 Ankona SUV17

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bamboobill, Jun 15, 2012.

1. bamboobill

bamboobill I Love microskiff.com!

Despite the best intentions, this boat is just not getting used. That said, it
    doesn't make sense to leave her sitting in the side yard, so I'm going to sell
    her on to someone who will hopefully use her more.  She's been in the water
    6 times, with less than 15 hours on the motor.  Boat stored covered.

Hull

- 2011 Ankona SUV17
    - Hull color Key Lime green.
    - Interior color Matterhorn White with a tint of Key Lime, Key Lime and Gray webbing.
    - Full deck cap, glassed in molded front bulkhead with flush hatch, lifting/locking rear deck with
      SS gas props over glassed in locker box. 
    - Tiller console with grab bar, flush hatch/door to access storage under.

Motor/Power

- 2011 Nissan TLDI 40hp tiller, electric start and TNT, 15 hours.  Under warranty
    (3+1, 16 months remaining Major Components, 28 month on TLDI Technology).
    - 10 micron fuel filter with water separator.
    - DEKA marine group 24 battery, 1000 CCA.
    - Strongarm aluminum tiller extension.
    - Top speed recorded, 32 mph, dead flat water, stock prop, 2 largish adults and 2
    toddlers plus gear, measured via GPS.

Trailer

- 2011 Continental C7-1500 Galvanized.
    - Jack stand.
    - PVC rotating guide-ons.
    - Spare tire on bracket, mounted on tongue.
    - Various hitch locks.

Factory Options

- 12 gallon aluminum fuel cell under front deck.
    - Crustacean well mounted in front deck, right rear.
    - Pop up bow cleat.
    - Push pole holders.
    - Under gunnel rod racks, left & right, with carpet behind.
    - Running lights, mounted on console sides.
    - Anchor light, mounted on motor cowling.
    - 1100 GPH auto bilge pump.
    - Switch panel (rocker), mounted on console, anchor light, running lights, bilge pump.
    - TNT control wired to console (also on tiller).
    - Analog tachometer.

Accessories Included

- Yeti 45 QT cooler, white SeaDek on top
    - Humminbird 363 GPS/Fish Finder (installed by Ankona).
    - Fully removable 5 gallon bait well setup, with transom mounted 500 gph pump.  Works great,
      flows with pump off while running, ball valve to regulate flow, drains over side.  Pump
      is removeable via a bracket.  Pump, hose, and tank can be easily removed, leaving just the
      transon bracket and a clip on top of transom that holds the hose.
    - Shumacher automatic 2 amp maitenance charger (keeps battery topped off and ready to go).
    - USCG required equipment - flares, noise makers, etc., PFD's (2), throwable, fire extinguisher.
    - Dock Lines (2)
    - Moller 3 gallon auxillary tank with hose and Nissan connectors. 
    - Taylor boat cover and motor cover, in good condition.
    - 1 gallon of Nissan approved engine oil.
    - A handful of odds and ends.

Price - $10,500.  Title in hand.  Tampa Bay area.  PM if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jones4tone

jones4tone I Love microskiff.com!

3. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

I have seen this one in person. It is a well kept rig! Great deal!

4. SilentHunter

SilentHunter Resin Slinger

can you post some pictures of the interior with lower light conditions?

5. bamboobill

I've got this one.  For more, I'll have to unwrap the boat and shoot 'em.  Anything in particular you want to see?

[​IMG]

6. MariettaMike

MariettaMike Wish'n I was Fish'n!

Will the boat on the trailer fit inside a 20' deep garage that has a 81" high by 91" wide door opening? Thanks

7. bamboobill

Marietta Mike,

Length came to roughly 21'10". Didn't measure the rest since the length was over your max.

Thx,
    FC

8. parker31887

parker31887 I Love microskiff.com!

1) What controls are mounted on the console
    2) Do you have any idea how much the polling platform is from ankona

9. bamboobill

Baracuder,

1) What controls are mounted on the console

The controls on the console consist of a panel with 3 rocker switches - one for the running & anchor lights, one is a manual override for the auto bilge pump, and the last controls the tilt and trim for the motor (which also has TnT controls on the base of the tiller).  The pic below may help.  Not actually a control but the GPS/Fish Finder is mounted on top of the console and the tach is mounted flush to the top to the left.  Oh, and you'll notice the SS grab handle mounted over the switches.  I found it all to easy to bump the rockers while running or moving around the console.

2) Do you have any idea how much the polling platform is from ankona

The Ankona price list I have dated March 2010 lists 2 poling platform options for the SUV - a standard platform at $450 and a quick release platform at $485.  You'd have to check with them whether/how much those prices have changed.

[​IMG]

10. bamboobill

2011 Ankona SUV17 - MORE PICTURES ADDED

I've emailed some pics to a couple folks who have asked, and am posting more here. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. MariettaMike

Is there room for a swing tongue hinge?

What is length from prop to bow?

Trailer width is the killer. Is it under 91"?

12. bamboobill

Marietta Mike,

The trailer width measured 75" to the outside of the fenders, and 77" at the widest point which was the top of the guide-ons.

Length from bow to the furthest point aft (back of cowling) came to 18' 10 1/2".  That was with the boat leveled as much as practical with the jack stand.

Don't know about a swing tongue hinge.  There's isn't much room forward of the winch post.  I've included a picture so you can see the situation. The tape measure in the pic is even with the bow of the boat and was positioned with a plumb bob. The forward edge of the winch stand mounting plate is about 9" further forward.

[​IMG]

13. MariettaMike

Thanks for the pic.

Looks like they custom welded that bow stop for your boat.

I'm thinking the jack would have to move to where that warning label is and the hinge could go between the winch post and the jack.

I need to do some more research on how hard those hinges are to turn, line-up and pin with a winch and spare tire hanging on the swing end. The spare tire might have to go somewhere else. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanks again.

14. bamboobill

A couple thoughts as to adding a swing hinge to the trailer tongue.

I did a quick check online and it looked to me like the hinge has to be installed in front of the winch stand.  I did maybe 15 minutes of intensive research, but that's what the response seemed to be to folks asking that same question.

Assuming that a hinge has to be installed forward of the winch stand:

1) The trailer is a box stock Continental, so I doubt that the winch seat assembly/bow stop arm is custom made.  I imagine it wouldn't be to hard to track down one that is shorter and more compact.  This would allow the stand to be moved aft, freeing up tongue for the hinge.  I checked www.trailerpartsdepot.com and it looked like they had some that might work.  A local trailer shop would be a better bet.

2) The way the boat is currently sitting on the trailer, the back of the bunks are 4" in from the transom.  I believe it'd be safe to move the boat back 3-4" (maybe more?) which would allow the winch stand to be moved back, again freeing up tongue for the hinge.

15. Johnster

Johnster I Love microskiff.com!

That is a sweet rig, if i had the cash on hand I'd be knocking on your door.

Sorry to get off topic, but did you make the livewell yourself, thats a sweet little adaption and I've been thinking of how to do something similar in my canoe, I need something removable.

Any chance you can pass on some information on it, i.e. how the input is connected to it?

Thanks and good luck with the sale.

16. bamboobill

17. dhenderson

dhenderson I Love microskiff.com!

Sent you a PM and email. I would like to take it for a test run. I live in Tampa as well.

18. bamboobill

Pulling the boat off the market. Thanks to who contacted me.

19. Sheremeta

Sheremeta Well-Known Member

That is the best way to do it but not the only way. I have installed several swing tongues and my current trailer has the winch in front. When I swing the tongue I put a cinder block behind the swing hinge so that my bow is still higher than the stern.  I rather have the winch behind the hinge but the trailer wouldn't fit in my garage.

20. bobpeart

bobpeart I Love microskiff.com!

Still available?