SOLD/EXPIRED 2011 17' Ankona Native SUV

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by sovan01, Apr 28, 2014.

1. sovan01

sovan01 I Love microskiff.com!

Well, the job has me moving to Ohio for 6 months so I figured I'd rather get this boat moving on to a new owner rather than keeping her tied up and doing nothing. I am the 3rd owner and it was my first boat, it has cranked up on the first turn every single time I have had it and runs VERY well. The engine has been flushed out every single time and put up clean. I have had people ask me if the boat was brand new because of how clean it has been kept. The boat has a lot of good mojo in it. I could not have asked for a better boat to have as my first boat and it has got me as skinny as 4.5' during some negative tides here in South Carolina. The trailer is one of my favorite things about this skiff and has taken me on 10+ hour trips without any failures.

Specs:
    2011 17' Ankona Native SUV
    Float-On Trailer with Swinging Tongue
    40 HP Tohatsu Around 150 hours
    Minn Kota Riptide with I-Pilot
    Garmin GPS System
    Lenco Trim Tabs
    Stiffy Push-Pole
    Bilge Pump
    Plumbed Livewell Seat (Works Awesome!)

Price: $13,500

Located in Myrtle Beach, SC but I can deliver almost anywhere within 10-15 hours with a complete agreement from the buyer. I will be going down to South Florida to get the engine's annual service in the next couple of weeks.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Flatscaster

Flatscaster I Love microskiff.com!

3. bubujimbo

bubujimbo I Love microskiff.com!

Would love to take a look at this boat when you're in florida. Very interested.

4. alexz

alexz I Love microskiff.com!

I would like to take a look at this when you are in florida. I am trying to schedule a ride with ankona for a new boat right now, but if I can find a good used one, I am up for it. Send me your number so we can discuss.

5. sovan01

sovan01 I Love microskiff.com!

Boat is sold pending a engine test.

6. jkoski

jkoski I piscus ergo sum!

Did someone on this site buy this SUV?

7. Skinny_waters886

Skinny_waters886 I Love microskiff.com!