SOLD/EXPIRED 2010 ranger phantom

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by hardin083, Apr 8, 2013.

1. hardin083

hardin083 Well-Known Member

I am selling my 2010 ranger phantom 168. The boat is in great shape and everything is in working condition. Boat has always been garage kept since I bought it new in November 2010.   The  hull has a 10 year transferable warranty to the buyer and the Yamaha F60 is covered under the yamaha YeS warranty until november 2016 and currently has 64 hours on the engine.  This boat is ready to fish, it already has a power tech stainless prop which works great for hole hot and has a top end around 32-33. This prop will allow the boat to run will the jack plate 6" up for running shallow!!  I have uploaded the original flyer from when I bought the boat which shows the options.  In addition The boat includes a gaming 421s color screen combo unit with blue chip card for east florida, a minn Kota riptide trolling motor 55lb thrust which is easily removed when not using, a newly installed fusion marine stereo system which has folding down face that allows iPod/iPhone to be inserted for music. The fusion has a wired remote located on center console that allows full control of music and there are 2 fusion Marine 6" speakers.  I also added a perko battery switch when the stereo was installed.  Someone is going to get a nice boat. I hate to sell it but can't keep it with a growing family.   PM for more info and check r anger site for full list of standard options!
    Asking price 26k
    Cell # 321-917-9793 steve.
    Boat is located in viera florida, east central florida.
    The boat also has a 6' power pole pro system (not 8')with 2 remotes and a manual switch on center console.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rear hatch storage area
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hardin083

Lots of storage!
    [​IMG]

Garage kep!
    [​IMG]

Bone color deck!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seadek under gunnels
    [​IMG]

3. seachas

seachas THE HICK LIFE!!!!!!!!

NOW THAT'S A SKIFF!!! AWESOME DUDE!!

4. hardin083

Thanks man yeah shes a sweetheart for sure!! Someone will be getting a nice setup! I hate to sell it as it is a very good skiff, goes skinny and rides very well and dry!!

5. hardin083

You could be standing here!!
    [​IMG]

6. hardin083