Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This boat has treated me well here in and around Galveston island. Has crossed open bays and kept me safe on the water. The boat has been meticulously maintained and has treated me the same. I love this boat and it hurts to say goodbye, but I would like to move into a house. She has small amounts of oyster rash but nothing heavy. Let me know if there are any questions! She is turn key ready to fish. Located in Houston, Texas.

Price: 14,500

Contact me at (719) 582-7230

The boat has:

2009 Yamaha 50 tlr (hours in photos)
4" atlas jackplate
Lenco trim tabs
4' power pole
Seastar hydraulic steering
Edson comfort grip steering wheel
21' stiffy push pole
Lowrance hds 7 gen 2 touch
Fusion ra50 (Bluetooth component) with 2 jbl speakers. Good bass
Blue under gunnel leds
15 gallon attached fuel cell
Plumbed live well
3 dry storage compartments
Casting platform

Trailer:

Great condition low miles
Comes with spare
McClain guaranteed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good Looking Rig. How did you like fishing out of this setup? I fish West bay a large portion of the time. I am looking to upgrade from my bass tracker soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This little lady has Been in west bay a lot! I usually run the diversionary canal to greens and what not. Crossing the bay on a 10-15 mph south to SE will be a tad bumpy but you will get there. I enjoy doing what it's made to do the most, pole and get skinny but it did everything I asked her to do. Drift Hannah's in the summer, run east bay from the dike, and cover Christmas bay/bastrop in the winter. She's been a great boat, and will be a great boat for anyone in the future. Thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This little lady has Been in west bay a lot! I usually run the diversionary canal to greens and what not. Crossing the bay on a 10-15 mph south to SE will be a tad bumpy but you will get there. I enjoy doing what it's made to do the most, pole and get skinny but it did everything I asked her to do. Drift Hannah's in the summer, run east bay from the dike, and cover Christmas bay/bastrop in the winter. She's been a great boat, and will be a great boat for anyone in the future. Thanks for the kind words.
That is exactly what I am looking to do with it. I do the same things now with my boat. It just wont last running in the salt forever. What is the US coast guard capacity rating on the 16?

Thanks,
Jacob

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not 100% on lb rating, but three persons max.

That is exactly what I am looking to do with it. I do the same things now with my boat. It just wont last running in the salt forever. What is the US coast guard capacity rating on the 16?

Thanks,
Jacob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts