SOLD/EXPIRED 2010 LT25 DHF "Fish Finaddict"

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tguasjr, Sep 6, 2010.

1. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Well guys, I was injured "on-duty" at work 2 weeks ago while apprehending a subject that was wanted for murder. Due to my injuries and financial constraints, I have to sell my boat. I haven't even put it in the water. It's a 2010 LT25 Dual Hatch front deck, Trolling motor mount with stake out option, Marinco trolling motor plug,Brand new 24 series deep cycle battery, center box cushion, blue interior LED's, custom Strongarm-Products white powdercoated grab bar with Hella 4 way switch panel, 12 volt outlet, LED running lights, Strongarm-Products white powdercoated tiller extension with killswitch, Custom Gheenoe rear deck insert, transom mounted stake out bracket, insulated cooler, push pole holders, gunnel mounted rod holders, 6 gallon fuel tank, transom light and a 2003 25 hp Mercury in great running conditions. I have a brand new factory Mercury power trim and tilt unit in the box that I am unable to install due to my injuries that will also go with the boat. I have already pre-wired one of the switches on the dash for the trim unit. I already ordered a custom rear platform from Strongarm-Products that was made to fit the rear deck, just needs to be powdercoated. All the wiring was done with marine grade tinned wire. As you all know, I take pride in my boats and have spared no expense in the build of this boat. The trailer is a 2010 aluminum trailer made by  Caribbean Trailers with all stainless hardware and aluminum wheels including the spare. I hate to do this but I need the money. Asking $9000 with trailer and $8000 without OBO. Make me a reasonable offer. Will consider Gheenoe trades plus cash. TICO 786-223-8680
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Swamp

Swamp I Love microskiff.com!

Sorry, I can't help you with the boat. I assume you are a LEO? Well if you are, thank you for doing your job. If you are in the "private" sector thanks for removing the subject from the streets. This really sucks, the alleged murderer is is getting three squares a day on the tax payers bill, and you are in pain and have to sell your new boat. I hope you heal fast and well and that some of the fine folks in the Miami area will step up and get you out fishing as soon as you feel up for it. Best of luck.

Swamp, who is trying to get sleepy again after putting up the cows that got past the temporary electric into the front yard again. Nothing like dodging cow patties on the dark.

3. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Thanks Swamp, I am a LEO.

4. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Willing to sell hull and trailer if anyone is interested.

5. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Here are some pics of the platform before powdercoating and  the rear deck insert.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

did she even get to sit in the water? :-/

7. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Nope!, It has only seen rain water!

8. bartfromcorpus

bartfromcorpus I Love microskiff.com!

what is the estimated hull weight for these boats (w/o engine)? i've often wondered about these

9. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

About 200-240lbs depending on the layout is a good estimate.

-T

10. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

X2

11. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Here is a short vid of the power trim and tilt at work
    [​IMG]

12. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Re: 2010 LT25 DHF "Fish Finaddict" Price Reduced

$7500 without the trailer, $8500 with. Platform is being powdercoated as we speak and the sea-dek has been ordered.

13. George3

George3 I Love microskiff.com!

14. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Well here is the Strongarm-Products platform powdercoated. Now just waiting on Tyler for the Sea-Dek. Check out the blue wrap I did on the grab bar.

[​IMG]

15. Jacob_Johnson

Jacob_Johnson Well-Known Member

[smiley=1-thumbsup1.gif] the boat looks beautiful! is the engine manual start? [smiley=dancing-smilie.gif]

16. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Yes it is!

17. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

18. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Wooo! Congrats Tico! Sooo what's next? ;D