SOLD/EXPIRED 2010 Inshore Power Boat (IPB) w/ 40 Hp Yamaha

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Whalebone, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Whalebone

Whalebone I Love microskiff.com!

For Sale: 2010 (IPB) Inshore Power Boat flats skiff - w/ center console
    and 2010 Yamaha four stroke 40hp. The motor is in excellent condition, has been used for 120 hours total and has just had a 100 hour service. Stainless poling platform, bow mounted quick release 2010 Minn Kota Riptide 50lb. trolling motor and battery, Carbon fiber push pole-Mangrove, V-Marine push pole holders, and stainless rod holders, tachometer, running lights, and full boat / motor cover in color black-has a wear spot from drive down from Michigan, Load rite trailer with spare tire mounted. The Boat and motor were used for approximately 65 hours in fresh water. The IPB can navigate in unbelievably shallow water and is very easy to pole. Price is $9900  Currently located in Apalachicola until mid-February after-which it will be on Ramrod Key (lower keys south of Big Pine)
                                    (231) 632-4435  Mark
    [​IMG][/URL][/img]

2. Stormchaser

Stormchaser I Love microskiff.com!

Good looking rig. How does it do with no trim tabs? What's the top speed? (I know it isn't a speed boat, just wondering, to compare with my brother's IPB 16 with a Yamaha 50)

3. Whalebone

Good morning....IPB comes up to plane pretty quick, however, it would be nice to have trim tabs with an extra person or two on board but still does well. Boat speed is around 30 +/- @ 5500, of course depending on conditions. Im sure you have had similar experiences, but I have poled this boat through water so incredibly shallow to reach fish, I am constantly amazed.

4. firefish

firefish I Love microskiff.com!

Live well ? Prob not , Can u post a pic of inside of the aft hatch ,

5. firefish

6. Whalebone

Price $9900 or make an offer...

7. Stormchaser

Where did your pictures go?

8. PLANKTON7

PLANKTON7 I Love microskiff.com!

a lot of boat for the price.

9. Whalebone

Thanks...it is a pretty good opportunity. Ill look into the photo scenario. M

10. Whalebone

11. waltonleddy

waltonleddy I Love microskiff.com!

i have a friend thats very interested in this skiff. Shoot me a pm boss

12. firefish

I sent you an email or PM ,,, Not sure which ! Whats the length ? Please ck message and call me Thanks Jeff

13. firefish

Sorry man I saw your PM !!! Ok got the size, wasnt sure if was 14 or 16 !!! TX again ck your PM's again !!!

14. Whalebone

Firefish: just sent a PM to you w/ more photos of rear box. M

15. Stormchaser

Whalebones, on FS classifieds, I posted every single picture of your boat for you. I go by Stormchaser there because Fishhead was taken.

I jokingly asked for $1000 off the price for doing that. Or was I joking lol??

Seriously, I want your boat, but I am not ready to buy. I paid my truck off recently, wife's van is paid off, now to start saving the cash up. We've been dumping spare cash into paying off debt. Now debt free except the house, but need to rebuild the savings lol.

16. Whalebone

Thanks Fishhead...happy to work with you....much appreciated, M

17. Stormchaser

No problem. I wish I was ready NOW to pull the trigger. I really like your boat. It's way cleaner than many I've seen go for more money. If you still have it in a few months, maybe you can bring west and I'll meet you at Hopedale, LA...Breton Sound Marina. We'll fish, then I'll take it home after we get back. ;)

18. Whalebone

Marsh...big reds... like the way you think!

19. firefish

20. Whalebone

Yes, quite a bit of phone/email interest, however, most people seem to live quite a distance away and can't break away from work. Thanks again, M