SOLD/EXPIRED 2010 Inshore 16 by ECC w/ Yamaha 40 4s

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by edlive96, Feb 21, 2010.

1. edlive96

edlive96 I Love microskiff.com!

For Sale: 2010 Inshore 16 built by East Cape Canoes (www.inshorepowerboats.com). Incorporates ECC's advanced building techniques with vinylester resin infused hulls and foam injected between inner and outer hull for a solid one-piece construction. Smooth finish inside and out with non-skid on decks, gunnels and platforms.
    Basically new and in great condition with only 50 hours on Yamaha F40LA 4-stroke EFI motor (no carbs, no gas issues) with Powertech stainless prop. Two-tone hull (Carolina Blue & Matterhorn White) and side-console steering with polished Stainless wheel and speed knob with Yamaha multi-tach gauge and Lenco trim tabs. Comes complete with front/rear decks (rear deck on hinge) and aluminum poling platform and removable aluminum casting platform. Includes removable bow-mount Minn-Kota 55lb thrust trolling motor and deep cycle battery as well as Odyssey cranking battery. Shark eye nav lights and carbon fiber wang anchor system included. Premium aluminum float-on trailer with torsion axle springs, led lights, side bunks and mag wheel upgrade including spare mag wheel and hub assembly as well as breakaway tongue. Also includes Carbon Marine pushpole and installed clips with bungees.

Get a technical poling skiff with all the goodies without the $50k price tag.
    Runs low 30's with 40hp motor that sips gas... can fish a month on a single tank of 6 gallons! Pics below don't show add-ons like casting platform and trolling motor, but can email new pics once I take them.
    Hull and engine are under warranty since they are basically brand new, engine has extended warranty also.

Asking $13,000 firm incl accessories... call Ed at 321.356.9139

Here's the tech specs:
    Length: 16'
    Beam: 6'
    HP rating: 25-50hp
    Draft: 6-7" loaded
    Max Capacity: 4 persons
    Weight: ?? very light, can pick up front of boat off trailer by myself, easy to trailer with regular car

Pic from today at JB's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jacksonrh64

jacksonrh64 I Love microskiff.com!

Bump for a sweet boat

Jack

3. Taylor_W.

Taylor_W. I Love microskiff.com!

Sweet boat...what's the draft on it?

4. TidewateR

TidewateR will pole for food

5. nathanwi2

nathanwi2 I Love microskiff.com!

Great boat! 2 Q's: Where is the boat located, and does it have a livewell? Thanks.

6. East_Cape

East_Cape Well-Known Member

In Orlando and yes we can "add" a live-well to it but not in it currently. ;)

7. edlive96

I don't currently have a livewell, since I only fish artificials and fly, but as East Cape guys just replied, they have several cool options to add about any accessory including a livewell. The skiff is super versatile, check out the website www.inshorepowerboats.com

Thanks

8. edlive96

bump... in Islamorada til tomorrow if anyone wants to see it.

9. edlive96

bump... back in O-town

10. TidewateR

TidewateR will pole for food

bump for a nice'n