SOLD/EXPIRED 2010 East Cape Caimen w/ 40 ETEC

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mdiaz707@gmail.com, Feb 7, 2013.

1. mdiaz707@gmail.com

mdiaz707@gmail.com I Love microskiff.com!

Im looking to sell my 2010 East Cape Caimen w/ 40 ETEC and ramlin trailer. Has false floor and bulkhead hatches. Boats in great condition, and has 2 years left on warranty w/ East Cape.

- 2010 Hull side console
    - 2010 Ramlin Trailer
    - 2008 ETEC (150-200 hrs) was first ran in 2010
    - 12v 55lb thrust minn kota trolling motor w/ removable bracket
    - Strong arm products XL Casting Platfform w/ sea foam green sea dek w/ SWC logo
    - Garmin 441 GPS
    - 21 Stiffy Hybrid
    - Lenco Trim tabs
    - All USCG required equipment
    - Insulated removavble livewell

Sub 6" poling skiff. Tracks straight as an arrow and spins on a dime. No hull slap. Driest/best riding skiff in its class. Rides 2 foot chop dry with no problems and can handle 3 foot when it has to. 32 mph w/ 40 ETEC and 6-10 mpg depending on speed. ETEC has best holeshot of any 40-60 hp motor on the market because of very large lower unit that spins bigger prop.

I do not want to sell the boat but need to free up some cash in the next couple months. I love this skiff and who ever buys it is going to be a lucky person getting a great performing skiff in great condition thats backed by an amazing company. Kevin and Marc at East Cape take care of all their customers and if I ever buy a skiff in the future it will be an East Cape.

Will post pictures very soon. Email mdiaz707@gmail.com.

Asking $20,000 obo.

2. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

Where u located? Any storge hatch and livewell?

3. mdiaz707@gmail.com

Located in miami. Does have dry storage in front and back but the hatches are on the bulkheads not top side hatches. No plumbed livewell, I use a removable livewell that I am including in purchase.

4. mdiaz707@gmail.com

Putting this back up for sale and motivated to sell.

Also did not mention in original post but boat has custom cover that fits the skiff perfectly and can be trailered with it. Push pole has Stiffy SS tip. 10 gal fuel cell and motor has always been run on non-ethanol fuel. Recently added push pole holder on poling platform.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. mdiaz707@gmail.com

Anyone having trouble seeing the pictures?

6. jonathanglasser71

jonathanglasser71 I Love microskiff.com!

7. Fishboy4505

Fishboy4505 I Love microskiff.com!

I wish my boat would sell already. I would buy this in a heart beat.

8. mdiaz707@gmail.com

I have answered all those who have emailed, texted, or called me.

Lowering price $19,000 and would also be willing to keep push pole. Ill take $500 off for push pole.

Bring offers!!!

9. mdiaz707@gmail.com

Also forgot to mention for those who may not know, but this is a 2010 Caimen which means it has the drop in liner (aka flat floor). Caimens pre 2010 have the rounded floor.

The Caimen is one of the most versatile boats on the market today. Runs a 2-3 chop and keeps you dry and floats sub 6". Poles straight as an arrow and does not crab around. Its large enough to fish 2 comfortably and fish 3 if you have to but just the right size too fit into those really tight spaces. Also runs just as skinny as any skiff out there.

Price drop $18,500 for everything you see (hull, trailer, motor, GPS, trolling motor, casting platform, push pole, custom cover, and the keep alive insulated livewell)

OR

$17,500 and I will keep the (push pole, GPS, and livewell)

YES, I am motivated but to sell BUT Im not going to give it away. I know what these sell for and I know what these boats do. They stack up right next to the Hells Bay's and Mavericks.

10. mdiaz707@gmail.com

feal free to email me: mdiaz707@gmail.com
    call/text: 305-310-6055
    or
    PM me

11. Capt. Eli Whidden

Capt. Eli Whidden Sight Fishing South Florida

They stack up right next to the Hells Bay's and Mavericks. [/quote]

Not quite.... Good luck with the sale though.

12. The best color IMO for a Caimen!

Would you be willing to separate the Motor/side console & controls from the Hull and Trailer?  Would love to convert to tiller with a 70hp Yamaha 2 stroke, cooler grab bar and have the Ram-Lin blacked out. If interested send me a PM if you can come up with a price for Motor/side console/controls I may have someone interested.

13. mdiaz707@gmail.com

Not quite....    Good luck with the sale though. 
    [/quote]

Performance wise yes they most definitely are. But maybe for some of the pretty boys out there who just look at their skiff sitting in the garage cleaning and waxing it more often than they go fishing on it then sure maybe a Hells Bay is better because you can say "Hey I have a Hells Bay" and people are impressed. But I say "I have an East Cape and I paid a lot less than what you paid and have a skiff that can perform just as well".

Anyone would be hard pressed to find a skiff that is a better combination of a HB Professional and a HB Gladeskiff than a caimen. Pro and Gladeskiff are 2 of the most prized skiffs ever created. Caimen has the length of both and right in between on the width. Has the spray rails of the pro and the nimbleness of the gladeskiff. Has sharper entry like a Pro but the shallowness of a gladeskiff. A caimen with same HP as a gladeskiff would be a little slower but would float just as skinny but ride way better and much drier.

Trust me, I think HB and Mavericks are great boats. They have a name for a reason and that's why I compare my caimen to 2 different HB's. They have set the standard over the last decade but other companies are out there now, and they are right there with them and maybe eventually passing them.

Im not an East Cape homer, Im actually looking at 2 different used boats right now. Ones a Hells Bay the others a Maverick. If I had the money to go new I would go East Cape but I don't right now. Im limited to the used market so that's where im at. 1-2 years down the road when I can afford a new skiff East Cape will be my first call.

14. mdiaz707@gmail.com

Brazil, ill think about it. If I did do that then I would ask for cash up front for the hull and then whoevers buying can come over and we can remove everything together. But break it, you buy it.

15. Capt. Eli Whidden

Capt. Eli Whidden Sight Fishing South Florida

Sounds like you should keep the skiff.

I'll try not to look to pretty poling my clients in my hellsbay.....

Good luck with the sale!

Bump.

16. mdiaz707@gmail.com

Officially off the market. Thank you too all those who have emailed and come to see the skiff. Have decided to keep the skiff for the meantime.