SOLD/EXPIRED 2010 East Cape Caimen for Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Linesider, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Linesider

Linesider I Love microskiff.com!

2010 East Cape Caimen for sale @ $19,000.  Side console model powered with a 50hp Yamaha 2 stroke with 89 hours.  Boat has the optional drop in liner, bow mount 12 volt 55lbs minn kota trolling motor with the removable bracket, a 23 ft carbon fiber Loop push pole, a Garmin 541s GPS and a powder coated 12 gallon fuel tank.  Comes with a Ram-lin galvanize trailer with a break away tongue.  I can be contacted at 786-295-0000 or by email @ kmm5838@att.net. 

[​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img]

Thanks for looking,
    John

2. Capt_Justin

Capt_Justin I Love microskiff.com!

damn thats a slick ride! At a FAIR price. shouldnt last long. Anyone in the market should put a good look into this one. Ive fished on one a few times and its a dream for any shallow water fisherman. Good luck with the sale.

3. Barbs_deep

Barbs_deep I Love microskiff.com!

Nice ride. Love how clean it is, not a fan of all the "bells and whistles" on most skiffs. Good luck with sale

4. Linesider

Thanks for all the kind words. She's been a great boat but it's time to move up.

5. FishCrazzy63

FishCrazzy63 I Love microskiff.com!

Nice boat. Can you post some pics of the back end of the boat including some motor shots. I am curious to see how much wear there is on your skag. Also, any draft numbers you would care to share. THANKS!

6. browndogrods

browndogrods I Heart microskiff.com!

What are you looking to move up to? I am thinking of moving down to a caimen.

7. Linesider

Sale Pending....

However, for those that are curious the boat drafts a true 6" and the skeg has a little paint missing but is fully intact without damage (I do not have a close up of the skeg right now though).  Due to a change in needs, I moving up to something that the wife and I plus the occasional friend or two can cruise the waters comfortably and still be able to fish.  It will not be considered a microskiff though.  However, I still have something that I can access the backwaters though.   

[​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img]

8. linesider555

linesider555 I Love microskiff.com!

SOLD!!!! Thank you Microskiff

9. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Damn ECC is getting like HB. They dont last but a few days before they're gone. Nice to know its like money in the bank. To have my ECC Lostmen in the garage ;)