SOLD/EXPIRED 2010 Dragonfly Emerger 60 Etec

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mikeym5541, Apr 23, 2015.

1. mikeym5541

mikeym5541 I Love microskiff.com!

I'm selling my new-to-me Dragonfly Emerger flats boat. After selling my Waterman, I was interested in another technical skiff. This hull is better riding, less tender, and faster (40mph), but a tiller simply isn't for me. The boat is loaded with options.

2010 16' Emerger Hull
    2010 60hp Etec, 222hrs, xd100, stainless 3-blade
    Titan Tiller hydraulic assist steering
    536s Garmin GPS w/ transom mount transducer
    Power Pole signature series, white
    Lenco Trim Tabs
    55# Minn Kota tiller trolling motor, w/ charger
    (2) Optima Blue top batteries
    Livewell
    Red under-gunwale lights
    LED running lights, under rubrail
    Pop-up cleats
    48qt Igloo w/ matching cushion
    24' Carbon Marine Loop push pole
    Float-On torsion axle trailer, LED lights

The only 2 flaws I've found on the boat would be poor powdercoating on the poling platform, which is starting to bubble in places. Also, the Carbon Marine tiller extension with trim does not appear to be for an Etec. It works, but it does not slide all the way down on the handle. Otherwise, the boat is a 9+ out of 10. Everything works and trailer is near mint. I would be interested in trading for/towards another skiff with remote steering, or sell for $16,900. I don't have room to store another boat until this one sells, so it must go. Email for pictures, MEMcCullough@Outlook.com. 912.655.5541, Mike.

2. Jsromeo288

Jsromeo288 I Love microskiff.com!

Mike,
    Was this the boat that was previously at your friends house in Tampa? It sounds like the boat I tried to buy a few months back.
    If so it is a beautiful skiff!

3. mikeym5541

im not sure where the original owner is from, but i purchased it from the second, who was in the vero beach area. thanks

4. mikeym5541

I am out of the country until may 5 or 6 with limited internet and no telephone. I apologize if I'm slow to respond. Thanks