SOLD/EXPIRED 2010 copperhead side console

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by makin moves, Jun 27, 2011.

1. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

2010 copperhead side console for sale
    40 hp Tohatsu 2 1/2 year warranty left/70hrs on motor
    live well, pole holders,seat cushions,stereo stick it anchor,nav lights,led lights in cockpit, trim tabs, front mount alum. fuel tank
    Iam sure Iam leaving some things out but I love this boat the only reason for selling is Iam trying to buy a house
    Price is 14,500 obo
    pm me or call me 352-556-8899 thanks Eric

2. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Ahhh say it aint so!! You gotta get your priorities right man, boats much more important than a house :)

3. makin moves

still have the suv17 when I need it ;)

4. nativejax

nativejax Well-Known Member

listen to cut runner. I am 28yrs old, married and have a house but NO BOAT. Why? I cant afford it, becuase I have a house. Worst decision I ever made was from changing from paying rent to paying a mortgage. Glad you still have the SUV and good luck selling the copperhead but put that cash in the bank.

5. Pure286

Pure286 I Love microskiff.com!

Couple of questions. How many peeps can go on this boat? Is this a dry ride or in chop do you get wet?

6. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Pffft who needs a house? You can pitch a tent on the boat right?  :D But seriously folks this is a clean boat and the blacked out aluminum looks 10x better in person. Good luck with the sale Eric.

7. makin moves

Thanks I belive I have It sold if any thing changes Ill keep everyone posted

8. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

you guys are crazy :eek:, your renting instead of a mortgage do u realize you'll never own the rental but you will one day the house ...think equity man ;)...with that said, im sure its killing eric to sell his boat as it sure would me but im sure he can bum a ride till he recovers plus he wont have time for fishing anyways once he's a "homeowner"...least not for a while he wont :D ;D

9. makin moves

the guy wants a gen 2 copperhead bummer either way boats for sale. Dont worry guys not trying to carry a mortgage trying to pay cash for a place so I wont have monthly payments any more. Turning the big 30 :eek: this year time to start growing up :-?

10. out-cast

out-cast Well-Known Member

I've driven this boat before and it handles really well, not to mention it poles like a champ!! The seller is a good dude too. Good luck with the sale.

[​IMG]

11. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw this skiff in person at Mel's. It does look 10x better in person! Good luck with the sale!

12. makin moves

13,750 obo skiff is in perfect condition

13. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

I have also driven this boat and the hole shot is insane compared to mine!
    Super clean too!

14. JimCameron

JimCameron I Love microskiff.com!

Not like the old days when there was 5-15% per year appreciation on a single family home. For several years now, SFH's are loosing value every year. In Florida real estate taxes are high and insurance rates are some of the highest in the Nation. To determine if you gain equity you have to consider the risk of depreciation. You can lose money on real estate.

15. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

Someone is going to snag a sweet ride!