SOLD/EXPIRED 2010 Conch 12 V-Hull 8hp Honda 4 stroke- Craigslist

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by sfsnook, Jun 25, 2010.

1. sfsnook

sfsnook Well-Known Member

Not mine but a very cool looking micro. A little bit overpriced if you ask me and I checked conch's website and didn't see anything about it, but still a sweet little boat.
    http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/1811475896.html

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Fishes 3? In a 12' boat!?!?!

Midgets?

-T

3. sfsurfr

sfsurfr Oh you fancy huh!!!

I own a 27 conch and I think the smallest boat they build is a 22 footer that just came out last year. Also judging by the fit and finish of the boat in the pics, there is no way that thing came out of R&Rs shop. They make a sick boat and I am pretty sure they wouldn't put their name on that. I think those are some pretty bold statements about being dry in a 2 foot chop at 20 kts in that little thing. Not sure if I would wanna fish with 3 people in that thing either???

Im not sayin... Im just sayin! ;)

4. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

there was one of those for sale in stuart on the side of lentine marine forever... lol they wanted 3300 for just the hull.. it was pretty trick tho.. and wide. looked like it had a pretty stable good ride. i dunno about the 2 foot of chop thing tho..

5. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

It needs 3-4 ft of length IMO.

3 dudes in a 2' chop running 20 kts with an 8hp? Even if you remove any one of those from the equation, there's not much credibility there.