SOLD/EXPIRED 2010 14'8" Ankona Native SUV Seafoam Green

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bermuda, Aug 30, 2012.

1. bermuda

bermuda Well-Known Member

2010 14'8" Ankona SUV Seafoam Green

2005 Mercury 25 hp 2 stroke w/SE200 Hydrofoil (attached with no drill bracket so no holes drilled in motor) Motor doesnt have many hours at all

2011 Magictrail Galvanized trailer w/new galvanized spare. Trailer has rubber pads installed throughout to prevent hull scratches and Torsion Bar instead of Leaf Springs - Trailer is not even a year old.

Minn Kota 45 LB Bow Mount Trolling Motor w/Minn Kota quick Removal Mount

Lowrance Mark 4 GPS/Fishfinder

6 Gallon Moeller portable removable Fuel Tank (in bow)

Rod Holders

Rear storage Seat

Portable LED lights w/Lithium Batteries (I don't use it much after Dark)

Igloo Cooler (Had Engle but it was stolen) w/Kennedy Tiedown kit

Boat/Motor/Trailer is in great condition stored covered in a carport when not in use.  80% of use has been in fresh water.

I also have a few photos of the boat during the build process that i will email the buyer.

These boats are great boats built really well - I really like this boat and hate to part with it but need to get something bigger.  I am not pressed to sell or in a hurry so no low ballers please, only serious buyers. 

$8200
    bermuda8@gmail.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bermuda

Price lowered to $7500

3. matthew

matthew I Love microskiff.com!

4. bermuda

SOLD to Rather be Fishing - super guys plus so glad it went to a microskiffer - hated to see it go but glad it went to a good home - it will catch many fish.

5. matthew

matthew I Love microskiff.com!

She is a SWEET RIDE GUYS! Thanks bermuda, It was a pleasure meeting you I hope to fish some time soon.