SOLD/EXPIRED 2010 13' Gheenoe w/ 2001 15 hp Yamaha 2-stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by wrv993, Feb 10, 2012.

1. wrv993

wrv993 I Love microskiff.com!

I am selling my 2010 13’ Gheenoe, along with a 2001 Yamaha 15hp 2-Stroke engine and Magic Tilt trailer. I had some great times in this boat, but now its time to let it go… (I just bought a new project boat and now I’m kinda broke.) I’ve done everything in this boat from poling around for monsters in the NMZ, to tarpon in the gulf off Manasota Key.  Boat fished mainly out of the Boca Grande and Charlotte Harbor area and has done great there. Hull has no cracks or leaks, and is in good shape.

[​IMG]

Boat has front and rear deck, along with two locking hatches and one pry-up deck plate. Front is storage, back is a 6.5 gallon Yamaha fuel tank. Interior is finished with non-skid gel coat.

[​IMG]

Selling with Bob’s manual mini jack plate, Smart Tabs self adjusting trim tabs, and Stiffy ShawWing! compression plate. Motor has Helms Mate tiller extension. Boat is rigged with shark eye nav lights, fold up stern light, and 750 gph automatic bilge (All electronics are working, boat just needs a little re-wiring). Sorry Yeti aint included

[​IMG]

Motor runs great, always cleaned and flushed. It has been repainted and I put new generic Yamaha logos on each side.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boat interior does have a few minor cracks and stains along the decks and walls. Small amount of fiberglass/gel coat work could be done to fix its cosmetic issues. Like mentioned earlier… all electronics work, but do need some re-wiring. Battery is less than a year old and holds a charge perfectly.

Pics of defects...
    rust on back deck
    [​IMG]

minor cracks on back deck
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asking 2300 OBO. I need to sell this quick, I’m a broke college student lol. Boat is located in the Englewood-Boca Grande area. Ready to fish

2. wrv993

also lookin for tilt n trim units, 25hp tiller (pref Yamaha), poling platforms for small skiffs... will do cash + trades... possibly split motor from boat and sell separate

3. wrv993

4. Allenirizarry

Allenirizarry I Love microskiff.com!

hey i know this is a long shot but i bought that yamaha off of the guy who bought your gheenoe. long story short i had that motor stolen from me this morning by any chance do you have the vin/serial #. it would really help in my police report