Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*************SOLD************* my 2009 Terrapin Skiff much to my chagrin. Moving out of the country and have no choice. The skiff has been garage kept and is immaculate.
$16,000
-2009 Terrapin 17'6 long 60" beam at widest - has 8 gallon internal tank, running lights, cockpit lights, removable poling tower with rod holders, cigarette lighter power, center console with grab bar and gps mount with power,
-2009 Rocket aluminum trailer with new torsion axle and hubs (both less than a year old) with breakaway tongue to store in garage.
-2018 Yamaha 24 4 stroke ( the new lightweight model) Bought march 30 2018 has over 3 years warranty left. Motor is mounted on CMC electric trim/tilt unit.

I'm including everything I have for the boat. Over $4000.00 of extras come with the boat.
-Garmin echomap 74dv with south Fl. chip
-21 ft Carbon marine pushpole
-Carbon marine tiller extension
-Yeti 45 with cushion and rod holders
-Minn Kota 45 lb thrust Co-Pilot trolling motor with remote control
-Odyssey gel battery and Might max gel batteries (2)
-8 ft Power pole stake out pole
-All safety equipment life jackets (3) , flares, throw cushion extra plugs etc..In storage box
- Anchor system and a bunch of dock lines
- Extra props and general maintenance supplies

This is a complete set up and more. Everything you could need or want has been done to the boat or is included. Hopefully someone will enjoy exploring and fishing her as much as I have.

image12.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had some calls about draft and speed so here's the lowdown. Speed is @ 30 MPH with fullload gas, tackle,cooler, etc by myself and @ 27 with 2 people same scenario. Draft loaded down for fishing is 6". You can push over just about anything that has water but real fishing no drag is 6". Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts