SOLD/EXPIRED 2009 Ranger Banshee

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Two Hooks, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Two Hooks

Two Hooks I Love microskiff.com!

Ranger Banshee with 2012 40hp E-Tec
    Bought the boat November of 2013 and it had 1 hr on the motor. I am taking the boat in to get the hours read soon, but can't be more than 40 hours. Always flushed after every use. The trailer is a 20011/2012 aluminum low ride Ameratrail trailer. Added 55lb Minn Kota in 2014, but hardly used it. It has real trim tabs, not the fixed kind that were on some of the earlier models and a real deck cap also not like the older ones. Has been garage kept but do have a Banshee Extreme fitted cover for it. Bottom has some scratches because nobody can avoid all of the oysters. There are couple chips under the bow eye in the gel coat that is above the water line. I can provide any pictures you are interested in, just let me know. Push pole not included in the sale. Not interested in trades. Price is firm as I am not in need to sell, just exploring other options. $13,500
    Boat is in Charleston SC
    http://charleston.craigslist.org/boa/4876363482.html

2. Salty_South

Salty_South Well-Known Member

Nice rig! I have an 09' banshee as well and love it. Good luck with the sale.

3. csnaspuck

csnaspuck You got to get burned to learn

What is the overall length including trailer (I could not tell if it has a swing tongue)?

What type of speeds do you see?

4. Two Hooks

Overall length is just under 20 feet by about 2 inches. Its not a swing away or detachable tongue. Top end solo with a light load is 30. Two or three guys top end is around 26.

5. jpnewman

jpnewman Be there fish!

I have fished/poled this boat many times...skiff is meticulously maintained and fishes very well in skinny water. Shouldn't last long at asking price, especially considering the motor is essentially brand new...hasn't even reached first service hours yet.

6. diliberoj

diliberoj Well-Known Member

I am interested in your ranger. Could you provided some more photos. Requesting the following:
    -underside of the hull
    -pictures of the lower unit
    -Pictures under the motor cowling
    -pictures of each compartment
    -Photos of the boat with cover
    -photos of the trailer axle

Any other items that you may want to include

John
    Diliberoj@comcast.net

7. Two Hooks

Floridagoat I will email the photos you requested to you. I will be out of town until Monday, but will get them to you as soon as possible. If you think of any other pics let me know so I can get them to you. 

I got the motor hours read and a report printed from a local dealer and the boat actually has 77 hours on it. I am not a good judge of time, but never seem to be when out on the water. Sorry for the bad guess.

Let me know if there are any other questions.
    Cheers

8. Two Hooks

Lowering price to $13000. Seat and seat post are a little over a year old. Optima Blue top for trolling motor is less than a year old. Tibor push pole holder on platform is a year old as well.

9. Two Hooks

Price reduced to $12,750 OBO

10. Two Hooks

11. Two Hooks

Boat is SOLD. Thanks for your interest.