SOLD/EXPIRED 2009 LT25

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by captnron, Jul 21, 2009.

1. captnron

captnron Guest

Up for sale is a 2009 Camo LT25

Custom Grab Bar
    QR Trolling Motor Mount
    55lb Thrust Trolling Motor w/ Battery
    Camo Sea Dek as pictured
    Rod Holders
    Custom Riser for Long Shaft Motor

$3500.00

Trailer pictured is available for an additional $500 to the buyer

Yeti Coolers are not included

Motor shown is not for sale unless someone wants it more than I do. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If interested, please contact me @ captainron4t6@hotmail.com
    The world does not need to know our business. ;)

Thanks,
    CR

2. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

Nice deal, Love the night time shots....

3. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

That is a bad ass looking outboard!!

4. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

sweet looking ride   :cool:

5. captnron

captnron Guest

Thanks.  While I would prefer to keep the motor, I'm of the school that "everything is for sale at a price".  However, based on threads on this forum, I doubt anyone would be willing to pay what it worth.  It now has about 4 hours on it.

Having said that, I'm willing to sell the boat and trailer where someone will walk away with a good deal.  I'm motivated to move to my next project.

6. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Besides, he looses it on a regular basis, with his eye sight he can never find it! Has to sell it to get a bright color boat. [smiley=1-biggrin.gif] [smiley=tongueout.gif] [smiley=finger.gif]

7. REELKEEN

REELKEEN I Love microskiff.com!

You gotta let those Yeti coolers go with it. They match way too well and look Sweet!!!!

Nice looking setup.

8. captnron

captnron Guest

I have a pretty good idea where I can get more. ;)

9. captnron

captnron Guest

And I has hoping that rainbow / skittles rumor about you wasn't true. :-[

10. deerfly

deerfly Opinicus iracibilus

up until this weekend I've always been a passenger in these things, but after spending a couple days at the helm, err tiller & grab bar, its a great setup. I would definitely try and wrestle Ron into a deal with the Yeti's too. Not only are they color matched :) and have like 1/2" thick seadeck padding, they function unbelievably well. I initially loaded ice and drinks into the 45qt in Brooksville Friday morning and then topped it off with maybe 5lbs of ice Friday evening and had ice left in there when I got home early Sunday evening. Considering the 7 hour ride down there and back, plus a day and a half or so on the water, that's nothing short of impressive. The way Ron has the 35qt lashed down in front of the grab rail it doubles as a seat with a padded slab of aluminum on the grab bar as a back rest. Probably wouldn't fall asleep on it :) but it's very comfortable while underway.

Although I'm on record as not being a fan of 4 stroke gross weights on little hulls like this, the LT25 handles that easily. This merc really performs on that hull too. A steady twist on the tiller and its quickly on plane at a hair over half throttle with plenty of power to spare. Cruises at about half throttle or less too. And of course its eerily quiet.

Whoever ends up with this thing will be getting a great boat.  :cool:

11. captnron

captnron Guest

Add Edited 8/8/09

12. captnron

captnron Guest

This boat is available with a Yami 25 hp 2 stroke (less than 15 hours) Boat, Motor and Trailer for $6200.00

13. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

Sounds like the best deal I have seen on here in some time.....I think "Gator Jaw" sould get a pm....

14. captnron

captnron Guest

SOLD to Florida Mud Motors

Thanks Lamarr  :cool:

15. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

Ron only has the Best Stuff !!!

dave

16. nickgobrich

nickgobrich I Love microskiff.com!

Ron, congratulations on your sale! I still haven't gotten my new skiff yet.........

Nick