SOLD/EXPIRED 2009 LT 25 1996 25hp Johnson electric start

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tguasjr, Sep 30, 2009.

1. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

2009 LT25 with a 1996 25hp Johnson electric start, just had carb rebuilt, complete tune up and lower unit oil changed, engine runs smooth with even 120psi on each cylinder, custom aluminum tiller extension, Bobs jack plate, custom trolling motor mount with stick it style anchor, custom grab bar/ backrest with LED running lights and sea-dek, custom sea-dek w/ Gheenoe redfish logo on center box, cooler/platform with custom sea-dek and rod holders, custom rear bench opening cover, rear casting/poling platform, full electrical w/ distribution blocks, bilge pump, push pole holders, marinco quick disconnect trolling motor and engine plugs, gunnel mounted rod holders, trailer has new lights, guide on's, hubs and bearings, bunks, buddy bearings, center bunk. Will also include a jbl marine cd radio with waterproof speakers in a custom carpeted box that can be mounted under rear platform. Push pole and trolling motor not included Asking $5500 Only reason I'm selling is to upgrade to a DH LT25. No low ballers please, I'm in no rush to sell. You can see the complete buid up of this boat on this link Tico 786-223-8680
    http://www.customgheenoe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8633

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

it was his own post that u edited tom?????

3. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Alright!, I'll include the trolling motor in the price.

4. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

I just replaced the 10 gauge wire that was running to the trolling motor with 8 gauge marine wire, ordered more Sea-Dek from Tyler for the rear seat, platform and reel pads.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Here are the pics of the new sea-dek on the rear seat, platform and reel pads.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!